Attack of the books

Later that evening, princess was traumatized of what happened, she was too scared to even attend to the dance.

She was sitting on the couch, quivering and shaking as the accident was on the news, wolf was on the phone with the principle then he hangs up.

"Ok thank you" he sees how upset princess was then he walks over to her.

"Hey...you ok"

It all she did was stayed silence, "look back to what happened, it wasn't your fault"

"I know that wolf, I'm just a bit worried"

He tries to lighten the mood, "well try not to think about it when your at the the dance ok, speaking of which are you excited for tonight"

"I'm not sure if I want to go wolf"

Everyone gasped then snake smiled, "yes"

"But I thought you wanted to go to the dance" wolf asked.

"I'm just-I don't feel like going to the dance, I think I'll just stay here for tonight"

"Ok, well we're gonna head out, if you like shark could take you trick of treating" wolf's tail wagged.

"Thanks wolf, but don't you think I'm a bit old foe trick or treating"

"Oh but You're never too old for trick or treating, piranha still dresses up"

"As a kid?" she asked

Looking back to piranha he smiles nervously, "well"

"Of course he does, thanks wolf but I think I'll just stay on tonight"

"Ok, we should be back soon, you be careful ok" he bends down and kisses her cheek, "stay safe"

When they left, it got wolf thinking about princess but then...

"Ah!" He gets jumped when he saw a giant balloon spider.

Then he heard laughter the spider was in their neighbors yard.

"Sorry to scare you, what do you think of my decorations"

Wolf and snake looked around to see Clarice outdid her yard with amazing decorations.

"Pretty amazing, I see your very excited for Halloween"

"Well it is the one time of year where kids dress up for candy, haunted house displays and of course a horror movie marathon"

Then Ellie's head pops out the window, "yep my mom always goes the extra mile when it comes to decorating our house for Halloween"

"Oh Ellie, so will we be seeing you at the dance" she asked and wolf frowned.

"Yeah yeah, Well see you later tonight, happy Halloween"

Ellie and Clarice waved bye, then Ellie heads over to their house carrying two dresses.

"Ellie? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to princess house so we can get ready for the dance"

"Ok, well I'll see you guys there ok"

"Ok bye mom"

Ellie came through the doors as princess was sulking on the coach.

"Hey princess, you ready for the dance, because I got these great dresses we can try on, so I figured we can go as silver and gold, you can wear gold"