The werewolf of the supermarket

The giant prying mantis ripped the top open but saw everyone was gone, they were hiding in the supermarket.

"Mr. Stein if Don't mind me asking, but Why'd you come up with something so freaky?" Princess asked politely.

"I just have a knack for it, I guess.

Then the giant prying mantis starts destroying the car.

"Oh, no. My Wagoneer. I had such low mileage
on it"

"You're worried about a car when we just got chased by a giant mantis" wolf growled.

"Ok enough" princess gets better, "let's focus on what's going on"

"Right, so How far are we from the high school?" Wolf asked.

"Not too far" princess says.

"Yeah We can cut through the cemetery" Ellie says.

It spoked everyone, "I'm sorry"

"a cemetery?"

"Do you just say cemetery" webs asked.

"Don't worry, relax. The high school's
just past the woods" Ellie says.

"Wait, how do you know that?" Snake says.

"Uh, sometimes when I get a little Late for school, I take a shortcut"

"Through the cemetery?" Snake was not pleased.

"Well hey unless you know a quick way to the school, I can show you when all of this is over princess"

"If we survive this" princess was having in disbelief when wolf cups her shoulders.

"We'll be fine princess" wolf says.

Then snake slither up to Ellie, "Not sure a shortcut to the cemetery is such a good idea"

"Well It's Not like we got any other options"

Then princess comes between them, "ok You're bringing up good points, but we got to keep moving"

"Princess is right" RL. stein says, "the longer we stay and argue the more likely we'll run into one of my monsters, let's go"

But when they continued walking, princess stopped and She freezes, her first rise up and eyes widened, then her tail rises up.

It concerns wolf then the rest froze and RL. stein noticed.

"What? Whats happening? Whats going on? What's wrong with princess?"

"She does that whenever she senses danger near by" wolf says, "what's wrong princess?"

Then RL. stein looks down, "does it happen to you too"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Wolf asked.

"Because your tail is wagging" he pointed out

Then wolf looks down to see his own tail wagging, then princess flinched when her ears started twitching.

"Did you hear that?" Princess asked

"What is it princess?" Wolf asked then looking over, they see a ferocious werewolf by the meat aisle.

Princess rushes to wolf quietly, he holds onto her then they try to walk back carefully but then a can was behind them, princess accidentally kicks it with her right back heel.

The werewolf heard, he sniffed the air and when he went down the aisle they were in, they were gone and hiding.

They then splinted up, Webs piranha and snake went with shark as wolf and princess went with stein and Ellie.