Revenge of slappy

In the car, princess Ellie and shark puzzled As mr. Stein was driving them home.

He looks back, "you girls ok?" He was a bit concerned.

"Yes we're alright Mr stein" princess says, "uh mr. Stein this is my dad mr shark"

Mr stein Looks back at shark who waves nervously at him, he was surprised by him at first.

"Oh, he's a big guy isn't he"

"Mr stein what was that?" Princess asked.

"That was the abominable snowman, You had to pick Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
You couldn't have picked Little Shop of Hamsters"

And just like that, princess realized who he was.

"Those are your books aren't they? You're R. L. stein aren't you"

Then R. L. stein realized his cover has be blown then Ellie gasped in joy.

"You're R. L. stein"

He smiled as he gets praised, "the one and only"

"I am such a big fan of you, i love your books, my names Ellie"

"Mr. Stein, what are you doing as a teacher and what was that thing that attacked us"

"Ok, it's time I told you the truth, Where do I begin? When I was younger, I suffered from terrible allergies that kept me indoors. And all the kids threw rocks at my window and called me names, Monsters, demons, ghouls to terrorize my neighborhood and all the kids
that made fun of me. And they became real
to me"

"So the abominable snowman that attacked us...was real?" Princess says.

"Yes exactly princess"

"If it makes you feel better stein I know what it's like to be treated differently"

"These monsters became the inspiration of my series, but they were more then monsters, they were my family"

Princess turns to shake as she knows how stein felt.

"I know the feeling"

"So what happened, why did you stopped writing, people say that you disappeared for some reason" Ellie asked.

"That Is true, one day, they actually...
became real. My monsters literally leapt off the page. As long as the books remain locked, we're safe. But when they open, well, you've just seen
what happens. So I locked them up and moved away so I won't hurt anyone again"

"Why move here then?" Princess asked.

"Because when I moved I realized I left my books in my old house, the house your staying in"

"So...you'er the new owner then"

"Yes princess but that isn't the only problem I'm facing, I realized I left something else too, something dangerous...my dummy slappy"

"Slappy? But he's not dangerous"

"Yes he, he's pure evil, we need to find him before it's too late"

Then arrived at the house and rushed inside immediately.

"grab A to M, I'll get M to Z. And keep the man-eating plant away from the bug-eyed aliens, now where is slappy's case"

"He's in my bedroom"

Then stein's face dropped and he looked worried.

"He's out of his case!"

"Yes, I don't see what's wrong"

"Oh no, this is bad"

"But he's just a dummy" princess says but then...

"Hello, Papa"

Everyone turns to see slappy was alive and talking, it scared princess as she was in disbelief and shocked.

"How long's it been? Feels like forever"

Shark squeaked then he hides in the closet, he was terrified mainly because he was afraid of dummies.

"Slappy, it's so nice to see you again."

Then slappy saw princess, "I see you met princess my new daughter"

"Daughter? Now wait a minute now"

"Now now princess, daddy is talking, Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you"

Then the lights flickered and slappy moved from the bed to the dresser.

" So, what's the plan, friend? You must've brought me out for something fun.Terrorize the locals?Destroy the town?Let's get silly and especially since you have a new member of our family princess"

"You guessed it, Slappy. I'm going to destroy Madison,and I...And I couldn't do it without you" as he keeps slappy distracted as he reaches for the case.

"Aw, shucks.You're giving me...Oh, what's the word? Goosebumps" he crackles wickedly.

"Oh, my God. He's so creepy" Ellie muttered.

"Oh, he is such a crack-up.Such a clever dummy"

But then slappy noticed stein reaching for the case.

"Who are you calling "dummy, dummy? You're trying to put me back in?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no.Don't be silly.I know when you're lying to me, Papa" then slappy kicked the case.

"You've made Slappy very unhappy" then all the books were gone.

"He's not going back on the shelf ever again. Or in that ridiculous case"

"Slappy, no, wait!" He takes one of the books and burns it.

"I think it's time I started pulling the strings
in this relationship.Tonight is gonna be the best story you've ever written. And it'll be the best Halloween ever, All of your children
are coming out to play"

Then he turns to princess and was now transported to her when the lights flickered again.

"Slappy no!"

"And princess here, will be a big part of my family"

Princess was scared when the walking dummy approached her, she backs away.

"What of you what?" Princess asked.

"Why...you my dear, you said it yourself, that We're going to be great friends slappy, and that you won't let anything happen to me, well now it's my turn to protect you, you know since I killed that bully's father and broke his leg"

Princess was shocked, "that was you?"

"Why yes, I don't like how people mess with my girl"

In that realization princess realized sappy was evil, she needed to stop him.

"Be part of my family princess and together, no one will ever hurt you again"

She sees him offering her his hand, she looks at it but then...

"No slappy, I can't be your family, we're not a family and we will never be a family" she grunts.

But it made shallot very unhappy, "if I can't have you...then no one can"

He pounced at her when, "AH!" Wolf came in and he hits slappy with a bat.

"AH!" He fell across the room then princess turns to wolf.

"Wolf" she ran and they both hugged as everyone comes in.

"Are you ok" wolf asked.

"Yes, I'm fine"

But then they looked back at slappy who gets up at window.

"Hang on tight, because this is going to be one Halloween you won't forget" slappy chuckles before jumping out the window.

"What the heck is going on" snake says.

"Uh....what just happened?" Wolf asked.

"It's Slappy's revenge....oh Slappy's Revenge.
That's a good title"