Chapter 1: The Beginning

The sun was dipping lower as it became the afternoon. Most people had already left outside to go into their houses in fear of what might happen to them when night approaches. 5 teens are the only ones out. There they are, prowling, looking over corners looking for anyone who might have something. Those 5 teens are the children of the worst villains ever. Mal daughter or Malifecent. Evie daughter of Evil Queen. Jay son of Jafar. Carlos son of Cruella De Vil. And fianlly, me, Y/n daughter of Ursula the Queen of the seas.

The 5 of us were walking over to the beach. They all were dropping me off at home since they all lived together and I didn't. When we arrived at the beach it was rather dark the moon was now up and the sun had disappeared. "Bye Y/n!!" All 4 of them said in unison. This was kind of our daily ritual now when taking me home we all said bye and hugged.

They waited for me to dive into the water which I did gracefully. Once my skin hit the cold ocean water I felt my legs shifting. Unlike my mother and my sister who both turned into octopuses when in water I turned into an elegant looking mermaid.

I loved being in the water it made me feel safe. My sister was always jealous of me. Firstly I'm best friends with literally the worst teens here. Secondly I become a mermaid while she is an octopus. When I finish transforming I started to swim to the giant cave like dome. This was my home. I never thought it as cozy as it could have been. But then again it was my moms potion making room before she had me and my twin sister Uma.

When I reach it I stick my hand out to knock. I hear voices inside so I know their home. When I knock the voices die down. My mother glides over and swings the door open. "Y/n darling how are you" she says ushering me in quickly. "Fine" I respond blandly. "What did you do today?" She asked. "Me and the others stole some food jewels the usual" I respond once again unenthusiastically.

I swim over to mine and Uma's room. I get dressed in my pj's and snuggle up in bed. Uma is right next to me in her own bed. "It's not fair" I hear her say. "Whats not fair?" I asked. "The fact that you get to go out and be with your friends while I'm stuck here helping mom with the restaurant" she said. "Well it's because she knows I have friends" she and I do this all the time throw snide comments at eachother. "I'm not in the mood for this right now" she says lying back down. A second later I hear her snoring. I close my eyes and soon enough I'm out like a light.