Chapter 3: Goodbyes

There they were both looking very lively. Mal's mother of course Maleficent and my mother in her human form Ursula. "Stealing candy Mal really you ought to step it up a bit when I was your age I was already planning world domination" she said looking rather annoyed. "It was from a baby" Mal adds.

"Thats my girl" she says. "Y/n stand straighter" my mother says walking over to me and making my back flat. Evie looks at me and sees that pain in my eyes as my mother says. "Honestly you should really consider a diet" as she said this my heart went numb this was always how it was with her.

Uma always would say I wish I had your life but she doesn't get embarrassed and humilates by mother. And the worst part of all sometimes she even joins in. The only people I could ever confide in were Evie, Mal, Jay, and Carlos. They would always help me.

"Ursula we have to tell them shame your daughter on your own time" Maleficent not a care in the world. "You 5 have been chosen by Prince Ben to come to Auradon and go to school". We all basically had the same reaction run. But we were stopped abruptly when Maleficents body guards caught us.

"Woah" Mal said waving an arm at us to come forward. "We're not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses" after saying this Evie stepped up gasping. "And perfect princes. . ." She noticed the look me and Mal gave her. "Ugh ew" she said stepping back her down.

"Yeah and I don't do uniforms. Unless its leather" Jay says slapping Carlos on the back. "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos says backing away in fear.

"Yeah mom we're not going" I say finally getting my voice back. You will go you will bring us back fairy godmothers wand easy peasy" Ursula said. Me and Mal turn to look at eachother. "Whats in it for us?" I asked. "Matching thrones" my mom said. "Hers and hers crowns" Maleficent continued. "Ummm I think Y/n meant us?" Jay said pointing to all of us.

Maleficent and Ursula ignored this comment from Jay. "Get us that wand and with that wand and my scepter I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent said a little to excited. "Our will" Evil Queen said. Mal tried protesting but somehow ends up in one of her and her moms staring contests.

Mal forfeits and loses now we HAVE to go. Everybody's parents are saying goodbye. Mine walks up to me. "While your away I expect that diet to happen young lady you will be in a school with princesses don't make me look like a fool" she said standing up and leaving to go back home. I had a tear in my eye that I quickly washed away. "Oh and child" my mom said calling me over. "Take this" she said placing a seashell in my hands. "If you tap it three times it should make that person invisible. Take care dear I love you" after saying this she started walking back to the seashore I waved to stunned to speak.

She loved me. She actually loved me.