Chapter 5: Not All Princesses Are Pretty On The Inside

The limo driver started up the engine, and we all started moving forward. It was going great until we came to the barrier. The driver didn't stop driving. We all started to scream and hold onto our surroundings. I grabbed firmly on Carlos' arm. Before pummeling to our eternal death I saw the driver click a button. Right as he clicks this button a weird golden bridge looks all the way to the other side if the ocean.

When our limo passed over the golden bridge we didn't go plummeting to our death instead we stayed where we were. Except we were moving forward. Once we realized that we were all safe I looked over at my arm still wrapped tightly around Carlos' I pulled away and started blushing profoundly.

Jay looked over and started to giggle slightly. I turned my head towards Carlos to see him blushing as well. After that Jay and Carlos ate almost all of the candy in the limo. We entered Auradon only to find a crowd of people waiting around the gates of Auradon prep. 

The guards opened the car door and me, Mal, and Evie stepped out gracefully. Jay and Carlos were busy fighting over a piece of equipment. "Jay! Carlos! We have an audience." I say getting a little worried about all the people looking at me. Jay and Carlos stopped fighting but that led to Jay just taking it. "Leave if like you found it, and by that I mean just leave it" we all turned around to find the source of the voice. My eyes widened as I saw our target. Fairy godmother.

Jay threw the equipment back in the limo and stood up straighter when he saw a princess standing near a guy who was wearing the royal family crest. "Welcome to Auradon Prep, I am fairy godmother head mistress" the ladg standing next to the two said. "The fairy godmother?" I asked moving closer. "Like bibbidi bobbidi boo?" Mal asked moving closer as well. Fairy godmother looked very happy at this statement. "Bibbidi bobbidi you know it" she said pointing at Mal and smiling from ear to ear.

"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared our of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile" I say trying to get on her good side. After a moments hesitation I give her a smile. "And that sparkly wand" Mal says again just as I had done. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." She said. Giving us another freaking smile. I have had it already with this place they ALWAYS smiled like come on. Find another hobby for real. Omg she did it AGAIN. I'm done. I said in my head trying to focus on something else.

The same guy wearing the royal crest came closer and started at the beginning of the sort of line we made shaking our hands. When he got to mine I swatted it away. He looked taken aback but continued onward. "Its so good to finally meet all of you. I'm Ben." He said reaching Mal he shook her hand a lot longer than the others and he seemed to be looking in her eyes. The girl that was standing next to him interrupted this by correcting him. "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king" she said stepping up with a raised finger.

Evie made a bee line over to Ben. "You had me at prince my moms a queen which makes me a princess" she said cursting in front of him. I giggled a bit which made the girl look at me. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you" she said. I could tell she made Evie sad which made me mad. I walked up to her steam felt like it was pouring out of my ears. "Apologize!" I demanded. "Why? Did I hurt her feelings?" She said in a baby voice. "Oh you wish you didn't do that" my temper rising. I started walking closer but Mal and Evie were holding me back. Jay and Carlos were just watching kind of hoping I knocked her out.

I managed to wiggle out of their grip and calmed myself down. I took a step back and waited. "This is Audrey" Ben said trying to clear the tension. Of course Audrey took a step closer to Ben. "Princess Audrey his girlfriend right Bennyboo?" She asked correcting him yet again. Nobody said anything for a solid 2 minutes until fairy godmother found something to say. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut." She said breaking Ben and Audrey's hand hold. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." As she finished talking she walked away and the 5 of us started walking with Ben and Audrey.

Ben was talking about the castles past and stuff like that. I was zoning myself out though I didn't really care. I was looking around as we were walking and I saw someone that caught my eye. She had silk black hair and blue-ish green eyes. She glanced over here and saw me staring. I quickly looked away but it was to late she started walking over here.

"Showing them around I presume?" The new girl asked walking up. "Yes we are. Everyone this is-" before he could finish Audrey intrupted. "Melody Ariels daughter princess of the sea" she said as she ran over to hug her. "Yep that's me" she said a little uneasy. "Ariels daughter huh?" I said looking at her. "Yeah and you?" She asked. "Oh why did you ask her that?" Audrey whispered just loud enough so we could here. "I'm Y/n the daughter of Ursula" I said proudly. "Oh wow" Melody said. "So your mom tried to marry my dad because my mom made a deal with her, BUT Ursula didn't play fairly and tried to ruin it" she said looking angrier. "Yep and your moms dad was the one who almost killed her but hey I totally forgive them" I responded in the same bratty tone.

"Yeah same with yours" she said. "Water under the bridge." She added a little less rude but still there. "Totes!" I said. We both started fake giggling I felt like throwing up on her. Melody walked away I was so relieved. DOUG! DOUG!" Ben yelled calling for someone. A guy at the top of the staircase looked down. He had glasses a poorly done hair cut and was wearing a weird looking uniform thingy. "Come down here Doug" Ben said motioning with his hand. Doug walked briskly down the flight of stairs and to our group of people.

"This is Doug" Ben said pointing to the guy who had just walked down the stairs. "He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" He asked looking mainly at Mal. "And if there's anything you need feel free to-" before he could finish he got interrupted yet again. "Ask Doug!" Audrey said taking her boyfriends hand and walking off. "Hi guys I'm Dopeys son such as, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and. . ." He stopped talking and cleared his throat as his gaze wandered on Evie.

"Evie. Evil queens daughter" Evie said putting her hand forward. "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." He kept looking over at Evie as he was saying it even though she was reading the paper in his hands so it was hard to miss her. I giggled as I heard the class called "remedial goodness 101". "Lemme guess? New class?" I ask him. He takes another gulp and looks down. "Come on guys let's go find our dorms!" Mal says running up the right side staircase.

"Wait guys your dorms are that way" Doug says pointing at the left staircase. We all run back down and up the left one to our dorms. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and. . ." I hear Doug talking to himself trying to figure out the last one. "Sneezy" I say walking by him.