Chapter 10: Remedial Goodness 101

After our failed attempt due to Jays low brain cells we all walked back to our rooms. I gave Carlos a hug and said goodnight to them before heading to our room. I had the worst nights sleep ever the bed was so disgusting and soft. It was kind of nice the small little change. The next morning I woke up before the other two I decided to wear something simple that Evie had made.

I put on a red leather skirt. With a black shirt tucked in it. I put on a red leather jacket, a pair of black leather fingerless gloves, and finally red low heels.

 I put on a red leather jacket, a pair of black leather fingerless gloves, and finally red low heels

Once I was done getting ready I put my Y/h/c hair into a cute bun

Once I was done getting ready I put my Y/h/c hair into a cute bun. It was still pretty early and Mal and Evie had just woken up and started getting ready so I decided to sit on my bed and read the first book in the series I had gotten.

After the first chapter I set it aside and grabbed Evie and Mals arms dragging them out to go to school. We stopped and knocked on the boys' door before just barging in. "Come on guys we have school!" Evie shouted. They ran out the door not even waiting for us.

We were the only ones sitting in the classroom probably because they don't have these classes for the princes and princesses. The class was like a goodness class so really lame and boring. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it, B lock it in a tower, C give it a bottle, or D carve out its heart?" The fairy godmother asked with quite a lot of enthusiasm. Evies hand shot up i was shocked but didn't say anything I just kept messing with my seashell my mom had given me which I attached to a necklace. "What was the second one?" I heard her ask. I mentally faced-palmed.

"Oh, okay anyone else?" She asked. I knew the answer I just didn't feel like telling. Mal was sitting next to me sketching she and I had only said stuff when she called us we were leading the class but we didn't want to be there. "Mal?" The fairy godmother asked. Mal looked up from her sketch looking annoyed. "C, give it a bottle" she said then went back to sketching. "Correct again" she said turning to the black board and writing something down.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said. Mal looked up again and smirked. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun" I said still messing with my necklace. "Oh!" Carlos exclaimed. "That makes so much sense"! Evie said happily. "Oh. . ." Mal said in a joking way mimicking them. Suddenly a girl in a blue dress with her hair up in a funny way and a bow on top of her head came into the room. When she passed by our tables she ran and squeaked. "Oh, hello dear one" the godmother said. "Hi you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." She said fast looking at all of us. I had my feat on the table and was chewing gum while still messing with my necklace. Mal just looked intimidating and somehow with her pencil she looked more intimidating. Jay had one leg on the chair and the other hanging of the chair while he had a pice of wheat in his mouth because him and Carlos were being well him and Carlos. Carlos was sitting criss cross on his chair his head on the desk. And Evie looked like the only one who belonged on a chair. Her back was straight head high and her legs were crossed neatly her hands placed gingerly in her lap. She looked like she meant business.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" The fairy godmother asked. "MOM, NO!" Jane practically yelled, but when she saw all five of us look up at her devilish frowns plastered on our faces she went back to a mouse. "Its okay Jane, this is everyone" she said motioning towards us. "Hi. . ." She said blandly now one responded so she quickly gathered her papers. "Thats okay, don't mind me. As you were" she said walking off squeaking as she passed us.

"Ahem! Let's continue!" She said. "You find a vial of poison. Do you A, put it in the kings wine, B, paint it on an apple-" when Evie heard this she turned to me smirking and we both laughed. "-Or C, turn it into the proper authorities" she finished. "OH! OOH!" Jay shouted raising his hand up. Carlos tried to hold it down while raising his own but it didn't work. "Jay" fairy godmother said pointing to him. "C, you turn it over to the proper authorities" he said smiling stupidly at poor Carlos. "I was gonna say that!" Carlos complained.

"But I said it first! Come here!" Jay grabbed Carlos' head and started rubbing his head really aggressively. "OW!" Carlos yelled. "Come on who said it first?" Jay asked still rubbing his head. "OW! STOP! AH!" Carlos complained. "BOYS!" fairy godmother yelled. "I encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." She said smiling. We all turned looking at one another what was she on about?

"Oh-oh no whatever that is will-will pass" Jay said apprehensivelly. Unfortunately for them they had no choice. While they had practice we had a free period so of course we decided to watch them play!