Chapter 7: Wake Up Call

I woke up the next morning immediately aware of my surroundings. It was hard to sleep in a pink bed it made me sick. But I must say the sheets were so soft. Today was Sunday which meant tonight if we didn't want to go to school we would have to steal fairy godmothers wand. I sat up and saw Mal ingrothed in her mothers spell book and Evie still asleep.

I walk over to Mals bed and sit on the edge peering over to glance at the book. "Hi Y/n" she said. "Hi" Mal saw me looking so she positioned the book to where we both could read it. "Help me find a spell that we can use to break into the museum" she asked which wasn't really a question more of an order. "Why are we breaking into a museum?" I asked her. "Because last night when you and Carlos were hanging around, not that I mad it gave me some peace, but Evie found that fairy godmothers wand is in a museum." She said. "Oh okay" I said continuing our search.

Carlos' POV:

I woke up to find Jay still sleeping. I checked the time to see that it was 10!! I jumped out of bed and put on day clothes yell at Jay to wake up and exited the room. I knocked on the girls' dorm room and waited. Y/n came and opened the door. "Hi Carlos" she said stepping back to let me in. "Hi wow I feel bad this dorm is horrible" I said chuckling. "Yeah it's pretty bad" Y/n said laughing.

Y/n had this laugh that when she laughed you instantly felt happy. She also had the most beautiful eyes ever I could stare into them until I drowned in them. Her hair was like silk flowing gracefully when she would turn. Hitting her shoulders. But the best part about her was her smile. If I was having a bad day all I needed was to see her smile. Okay fine I admit I have a HUGE crush on her. I have had this crush since we were three. But then again who wouldn't she's literally perfect. I dare anyone to try and give me a flaw. And if you do I will show you that, that flaw is part of her beauty.

"So what do you need?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "I have no clue I was bored and Jay isn't awake" I said. Mal came and grabbed my hand pulling me inside. Then she whispered something to Y/n and Y/n left the room. "Where did you send her?" I asked. "To go and wake up Jay me and Y/n have spent all morning devising a plan for tonight" Mal said.

Y/n's POV:

"Go wake up Jay, but try to keep him in a good mood" Mal whispered to me. I headed out of our room and into Jay and Carlos'. "Jay" I said in a sing song voice. "Wakey wakey" I was trying to keep my voice quiet and sweet so he didn't wake up bad. Finally after a couple minutes of that not working I went to my last resort. I went near his ear and did the worst thing possible. "JAY WAKE UP NOWWW" I yelled in his ear scaring him awake. "OH....MY.... GOD.....Y/N U AN GOING TO KILL YOU" Jay yelled sitting up.

I ran as fast as I could out of the room. Jay following close behind. I ran outside into the pavillion. To my utter horror that sassy little jerk Audrey was there with I'm assuming her "friends" although I feel like she couldn't have friends. I stopped running when they saw me. Jay ran up behind me and grabbed me from the waist as a sign that he caught me.

He set me down when he realized that there were other people here. "What on Earth are you doing?" Audrey asked. "Having fun" I said trying to keep my cool. "Thats what you call fun?" One of her friends said from behind her. I immediately recognized her Melody Ariels daughter. Before I could retaliate Jay responded. "Yeah it is because unlike some people having fun is more than having money and wearing pretty pink princess dresses." He sounded mad. "Who even are you to say that to me?" The same one asked. I stepped forward. "We are the kids from the isle" I said gazing profoundly. "Really who's your mom?" Another one if the friends asked sounding a bit more intimidated. "Ursula" I said. She took a step back and let out a tiny squeak. "Your mother is an abomination" she said trembling. "Why would Ben do this?" She questioned.

"Why do you care that my mom is Ursula?" I questioned her. "Because your mom is the one who almost destroyed her moms life" a weird looking guy said. I gasped. "Oh no does it look like I care, no, her kosher deserved it honestly trusting someone whoshe never even met. For what a guy who she never even talked to?" I asked. "Hey don't talk about my mom that way!" Melody said defiantly. "Your mom is a sea witch!" The girl with black hair shrieked. "Don't call her that" I said. Anger bubbling up. "I am princess Melody daughter of Ariel and I will not have you filth here. The moment I saw you early I knew that you were evil like your mother. Come one girls let's go have a word with Ben" and with that they were gone.

"Can I punch her in the face?" I asked Jay who was still holding me back. "No besides will be out of here by tonight I promise" he said. He picked me up and started walking me towards the dorms again.