CH 4 : In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universe

Dance.

My movements (dance in this case too) were the worst. Even after six years of being a trainee, I couldn't get better. But what if I can conquer that?

I can't count the number of debut opportunities I missed while I was a trainee. A fellow peer who came in later than me made his debut before me.

'I barely made it to the debut team and was dropped.'

It was all because of my dancing.

The reason why I gave up on my dream of becoming an idol, and the reason why I was dropped from TNT was because of dance.

But if I could overcome it. . .

To know for sure, I repeated the same experiment as before.

First, I dance to the choreography that I knew and then after seeing the original performer of the dance on MeTube, I took a second video. When I looked at the results, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Oh my god, It works?

I was just thinking of it, but it really was possible. The distance between the videos was less than a minute, but my movements were surprisingly different.

". . ."

I was literally speechless. Should I say that it felt like all the stars embroidered in the night sky are falling onto me?

It was distant and unrealistic.

Is it a dream that my lifelong struggle and the cause of being dropped from the debut group has been resolved so easily?

I legs lost strength and I sat down. Chills rose up from the sandy floor in the harsh winter, but I sat blankly and looked up at the sky.

Stars floating in the night sky. The half-clouded moon was floating in the sky.

Looking at all of that in front of me, I recalled what happened today.

From saving an elderly man and watching an action movie at a hospital. To interviews and coming to the playground to test this ability.

All of this was not a dream.

At first, I was denying the reality, saying it was ridiculous, but the more I experimented, the more certain it became. I don't know why, but it was clear that I had some ability.

A kind of superpower.

I laughed because I was dumbfounded,

"Haha. . ."

After laughing for a long time as if I had lost my mind, I dusted my butt and stood.

"Now. . . dance is not a problem."

I told Seokhwan that I would give up on being an idol, but in fact, I auditioned several times after I left TJ Entertainment.

And I repeatedly failed.

The judges, who smiled at my visuals and singing skills, saw my dance which was creaking like logs. They made their decision and shook their heads after hearing my trainee period.

If you've been doing it for 6 years and it's only at that level, it means you can't improved anymore.

But now it's different. Dance was no longer a challenge for me.

If so, I could walk again. I can keep on dreaming again after abandoning it.

The road that I've gave up on.

Idol.

Maybe it's now not impossible.

* * *

"Hurry up and eat. The meat is going to burn."