CH 17 : In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universe

Creating the first song.

10 minutes after.

We've arrived at the company building of WHITE ENTERTAINMENT.  It was also located in the Gangnam district, but was quite far from LEMON ENTERTAINMENT.

An alley full of similar buildings.

Unlike our company, which looked like a regular apartment building, WHITE ENTERTAINMENT's building stood out at a glance.

"Wow."

The youngest was amazed and Rihyuk nodded his head.

"I told you so didn't I?  It looks good on the outside."

If the most advance IT COMPANY from Hollywood films were to establish a branch in Korea, wouldn't it look something like this?  It was a clean building with white walls, but our admiration soon turn into confusion as we entered inside.

What's with this old-fashion 1988 vibe?  It reminded me of an old building I saw downtown in Gunsan when I was an elementary student.

There was something dreary to it. SUGARFISH and GIRLS ON TOP must have made a lot of money, but where did that money go?1

"I'm heading to the office.  Want to come along?"

When asked by Yoon Seokhwan, everyone shook their hands.  It was already difficult to go to someone else company, but to go to where the employee specifically were was even more difficult.

He said with a smile, "Okay.  You guys go up first.  I was told that Jang Sowon is going to be a little late, so wait in the studio on the 3rd floor."

"How late?"

"I don't know.  They said she had a schedule early in the morning and is on their way back after finishing."

We nodded and headed up the stairs. Yoon Seokhwan, standing in the elevator, looked at us and chuckled.

"Aren't you going to take the elevator?"

"Ah, It just feels like I should do this."

"Ok, do as you please.  Call me when you're done, I'll pick you up."

Honestly, it wasn't like I couldn't take the elevator.  However, it just felt like I should. It wasn't just me since all the other guys felt the same.

Should I say it was something of an understanding that was shared among the people who had the status of a trainee?  Kinda like on the same logic of a new soldier being aware of the auxiliary facilities.

The five timid people climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor.

A quiet hallway.

We stuck out our heads and exchanged a conversation as if we were having an operational meeting.

In a low voice, "Hey, earlier where did he say to wait?"

"The studio."

"But there are so many studios?"

Approximately seven rooms.

Besides, all of them had doors without windows.  It was ambiguous to tell which door to open to see if there were people inside.

"Should we ask the manager, hyung?"

"Yes."

Nodding at Bijoo's answer, I soon saw the members looking at me without doing anything.

"What?  You want me to ask?"

They nodded.

I think it's because they still have the memories of getting scolded.