CH 12 : In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universe

Just excellent. These guys.

I sighed when I saw my kids who were like the others. It was a moment where I felt pathetic for thinking on how to boost the motivation that had fallen down to the ground. It was the moment we became STREET BOYS, NEW BLACK, and WE ARE THE WORLD.

On the STREET BOYS side, the pink-hair person nodded and gave us a thumbs up. If you were to interpret the meaning of it, wouldn't it go along the lines of this?

'Girl groups are the best.'

On our side, Kim Junghyun nodded and raised his thumbs.

Hey, don't do that.

I was dumbfounded. Weren't those the kids we were fighting against with a while ago? As I was have a moment of realization filled with disappointment, my eyes suddenly met the leader of STREET BOYS.

He had the same look.

The same as feeling speechless when seeing their own members wander around the girl group.

I see it's the same for you too. I nodded my head along with the other person who was also nodding.

Somewhat. . . it was funny and I felt sympathetic.

* * *

While NEW BLACK was practicing, Yoon Seokhwan was waiting for someone outside.

A person of great importance.

Soon after, he found the figure in the crowd. A women in her 70s with a mink coat. Yoon Seokhwan compares the woman's face with a picture on his smartphone and approaches her with a smile.

"Wooju's grandmother, am I right?'

"Yes, that's right."

The person looks up and down with suspicious eyes.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Yoon Seokhwan. I'm Wooju's manager."

"Ahhh, I heard of it."

Mrs. Kim Deoksoon smiled with her gums in full bloom, "Are you. . . the mister who insisted on my grandson to be an idol?"

"What?"

"He said he knows a manager who plead him to join, so he had no choice but to accept it again."

Yoon Seokhwan then realized the whole story.

Seon Wooju, you little punk. You sold me to your grandmother because you didn't want to get in trouble if you became an idol again.

"Ah, what are you doing staring around blankly like a minister?"

"What?"

"Didn't you come to show me the way?"

"That's right."

"Then you have to show me around! Since I couldn't see any single road, I wandered around the whole neighborhood. My legs are killing me."

"Yes grandmother. Of course, I'll guide you."

Yoon Seokhwan climbed the stairs slowly with Mrs. Kim Deoksoon, who made an impression of her knees hurting every time she climbed the stairs.

While heading towards the auditorium, Seon Wooju's grandmother asked carefully, "But if you're a manager, are you a high ranking person?"

"I'm not a high ranking person. I'm just a person in charge of taking care of the kids."

"No, I'm just worried that my grandson will be harm for no reason."