CH 13 : In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universe

"Oh wow, he's handsome."

"Which agency did they say this was?"

It wasn't a technical song, but it was a classic. (Technical song: a song that requires skills/execution from the musician)

Unlike Wang Jiho, who exuded a fresh charm, this time it felt somewhat skillful and relax.

난 여기에 있어요 (I'm here)

이리 와 줘요 내게 와 줘요 (Come over here, come over to me)

왜 그대 오지 않는지 (Why aren't you coming?)

내게 말이라도 해 주오 (Say something to me)

If the first part was intended to grab the attention, then the second part was where emotion would be convey.  In addition, due to the low amount of high notes, it was the perfect part for Seon Wooju, who had not fully developed his skills yet.

The song gets higher with emotions that are getting built up little by little.

나 이젠 기다림도 못 하겠는데 (I can't even wait any longer)

그댄 와 줄 생각을 않네요 (( don't think you're coming)

As soon as it reached the highlight, Seon Wooju quickly went over to the side.

The main vocalist finally appeared.  Seo Rihyuk stood in the middle of the stage holding his microphone.

사랑아 어디 있느냐 (My love, where are you?)

내 너를 찾아 이 세월을 헤땠는데 (I've spent all these years looking for you)

손이나 잡아 보자꾸나 (Let's meet and hold hands)

His skills were different from the ones who were sing before him. Everyone who listened to the song were amazed. The vocals captured the sadness and trendiness well.  In addition, while the main vocalist sang, the other members supported him like back-up dancers.

Even though there were only five of them, the performance was so substantial that it filled up the entire stage. (Meaning like umm it didn't feel empty~)

In the meantime, Jang Sowon said with an exclamation, "Who rearranged the song?"

"Why?"

"Oppa, you didn't hear it? The tone of the song is changing right now."

Yoon Chanhyuk, who was listening, also widen his eyes. It was definitely a song that started with a trot sound to it, but once you started to pay attention, the tone was changing.

It was changing into a pop song.

Maybe that's why even though the main vocalist was singing the chorus of the trot song, the characteristic of the trot sound was significantly reduced.

It felt natural since it was a slow change.

As if to symbolized the change, at the end of the first verse, all the other members fell backstage and the rapper appeared. A heavy rap delivered by a low-pitched voice.

들 때 함께해 준 그대 (You've been with me through my rough times.)

언제나 미안했었어 (I was always sorry)

무엇 하나 사 주지 못해 (I couldn't buy you anything.)

미안했던 내 마음 (I felt sorry.)

자랑스런 모습 보여 주고 싶었어 (I wanted to proudly show to you,)

큰 선물은 아니더라도 (Even if it's not a big gift,)

In This Life, The Greatest Star In The Universeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें