1 - let me be your best friend

A blonde girl whistled to Taylor Swift's song, Paper Rings as she walked towards the lunch table, where all her friends were sitting at.

As she walked, people around her started walking to her, trying to hand her flower bouquets or gifts, which she politely smiled but declined. The way how she had to softly push everyone out of her way made her feel like a celebrity with annoying cameras around her all the time.

Sighing at the impossible crowd, she grumbled as she struggled to wriggle out of her classmate Suzy's grip on her arm.

If she was being completely honest, she didn't really like Suzy. Sure, Suzy was- and still is- her suitor, but she'd really rather date a skunk. At least skunks weren't clingy and obsessive like Suzy was.

"Guys, move!!" The blonde smiled, her best friend-slash- saviour had finally arrived. Lisa yelled at the crowd with words like 'move away' and 'go shower you stinky assface' as she approached the girl, forcefully shoving the people, who started yelling things like 'Lisa marry me', away from them.

Rolling her eyes when the crowd finally made way for them, Lisa grinned, pulling the blonde to the lunch table with their friends. "Aish, our Rosie, still as popular as ever." She explained to Seulgi, who chuckled and shrugged. It was really nothing surprising about Lisa having to save the girl from crowds, it was like a daily occurrence.

Chaeyoung grinned at her best friend. "I mean I can't help it. I'm already so annoyed with Suzy, and now there's this I have to be annoyed about. Not that I haven't been annoyed already." She placed her lunchbox onto the table, and plopped down between Jennie and Irene.

"You're the most popular babe, just accept it." Jennie winked playfully, causing another eye roll out of Chaeyoung.

"First of all, don't babe me, it's so ew, second of all, the last time I heard, you guys are all super popular as well. Trust me, i do not want to be the most popular student." Chaeyoung said, making chuckles come out of her best friends' mouth.

Chaeyoung was actually a very kind and humble person, they all knew and loved her for it. She was the kind of person that would actually go out and make friends with the butterflies flying around the school garden, the kind of person who would walk into fire for her best friends.

Although the group included the most popular girls in the school, namely Chaeyoung, Jennie, Lisa, Irene, Seulgi, Nayeon and Momo, they were actually very down-to-earth and didn't really care much about popularity and those kinds of things. They were just like a group of best friends.

With the popularity they have, you might think they would know about the bullying that happens around the school. The truth was they didn't. Since nearly everyone (including the bullies) want to date them, they don't bully in front of the group.

And that was why Chaeyoung was completely clueless about the bullying.

In the middle of eating the lunch her mom packed for her, which consisted of a burger, spaghetti and some chips, Chaeyoung suddenly found the urge of wanting to go look at a mirror. So she closed her lunchbox and stood up. "Guys, I'm going to the bathroom. See you later, maybe never." She said, climbing over the bench.

Walking at a quick speed since she didn't want anyone seeing her going to the restroom alone, Chaeyoung chose to go in an 'empty' restroom.

Thinking about how she was finally alone, Chaeyoung released a happy sigh. She dipped her finger into the sink water, then lifted it to draw a smile onto the mirror in front of her, when she was interrupted with a yell.

"Aah! Who are you??"

Chaeyoung whipped around, shocked by the sudden yell. Her gaze landed onto a small girl sitting on the bench in the restroom, bracing herself with a bunny plushie in front of her face. The girl looked super scared and frightened, and when Chaeyoung looked further down, she saw a drenched burger inside of the box. Deciding to let it slide for now, she approached the girl slowly.