5 - you always look pretty, jisoo

"Chaeyoungie? Rosie?" Jisoo murmured quietly in the restroom, her hands holding two trays of food as she looked for the blonde. "AAH!" She suddenly yelled, when she felt someone pull her arm. Jisoo immediately put down the food and braced herself, but heard laughter.

A grinning Chaeyoung was standing in front of Jisoo. Realising that it was Chaeyoung, Jisoo instantly relaxed, her cheeks turning into a familiar shade of red.

"Why did you s-scare me?" Jisoo mumbled, and Chaeyoung cooed at the raven's cuteness, bringing Jisoo into her arms.

"i'm sorry. You just looked real cute standing there looking for me while holding those trays." The blonde said, and Jisoo pouted, scowling at Chaeyoung.

She scrunched her nose up, pretending to be angry. "That still doesn't give you the right to scare me. You know i get s-scared easily." Jisoo turned her head away from Chaeyoung, and mumbled a little 'hmph'.

Holding her laughter in, Chaeyoung grinned wider. "Aww...yes, i know you get s-scared easily." She mimicked Jisoo, making the raven gasp loudly.

"Meanie." She pouted, heading towards the trays to pick one up. "i'll just go and eat with Jennie. She's nicer." Jisoo lied, she would never go eat with Jennie. that girl was just too popular for Jisoo to even be seen with her (even though Jennie disagrees).

Deciding that Jisoo was being serious, Chaeyoung panicked, quickly squeezing Jisoo tighter in her arms. She pulled away, a glare forming in her eyes. "Now, don't you dare go and eat with Jennie instead of me." Chaeyoung's voice had a growl, making Jisoo want to giggle at her.

"What, jealous?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

Chaeyoung's eyes lost a bit of venom, and she showed Jisoo a helpless little shrug. She then leant closer to Jisoo, making their faces centimetres away from each other. Jisoo tensed as Chaeyoung's lips went near her ear.

"Maybe i am, chu, maybe i am."

Chaeyoung whispered, and Jisoo shivered, feeling her heart beating inside of heart crazily. Then the blonde showed her a charming smile, and Jisoo just couldn't help the heat on her cheeks. she slapped her hands onto both her cheeks at the same time, making her lips jut out into a pout again. However, she accidentally slapped her glasses as well, making her whine in pain.

Concerned flooding into her face, Chaeyoung immediately removed Jisoo's spectacles. Jisoo widened her eyes in shock and started blushing more when Chaeyoung suddenly gasped. "W-What happened? W-Why did you g-gasp?? Did i do s-something wrong?" Jisoo asked nervously.

The blonde shook her head immediately, staring at Jisoo with amazement. "No, you didn't do anything wrong...it's just...y-you..you look so beautiful without the glasses. Not that you didn't look beautiful in glasses, but..but you look absolutely gorgeous without them." Chaeyoung said, dazed by Jisoo's beauty.

Jisoo turned beetroot red. She was just pink earlier, but after Chaeyoung's compliment, she turned red red. "i-i'm pretty? You think i'm p-pretty??" She asked hopefully, no one has never told her that she looked really pretty before.

Chaeyoung shyly nodded. "You always look pretty, Jisoo, just that you're even prettier without those glasses. But those glasses make you look so adorable..you just look so pretty." Chaeyoung cut her ramble short, seeing Jisoo without glasses made her feel jelly on the inside. She had always thought Jisoo was really pretty, but she never thought Jisoo without glasses could be even prettier.

"A-Ah..you sweetalker. L-Let's eat." Jisoo said, her cheeks still glowing red. Chaeyoung smiled at her cuteness, and pulled her to sit down while nodding.