15 - it's obvious she likes her

"Yes, mom, i'm at Chaeyoungie's house." Jisoo answered, she was on a call with her overprotective mom.

After she and Chaeyoung had finally decided to stop cuddling and to finally start the day, she had to call her mother and let her know where she was since both herself and Chaeyoung had completely forgot the fact that Jisoo's mother had no idea where her daughter was.

"Did you two have fun? Did you make sure to use protection?? Oh my gosh, my baby's getting bigger!!!" Her mom, IU squealed over the phone.

"MOM!!!" She whisper-yelled, not wanting to startle Chaeyoung, who was currently in the shower. Jisoo was also grateful that Chaeyoung didn't come running, as her cheeks turned neon red by her mother's bold statement. "We didn't do that!! We're just friends."

Jin, her brother snatched the phone, then laughed evilly. "That's what they usually say, until you catch them kissing on the bed." he teased, making Jisoo roll her eyes.

"Shut up, we aren't like that. Besides, she'll never like me. There are tons of girls better than me, prettier than me, cuter than me...I don't know, but yeah. Why would she like a nerd?" Jisoo said sadly, cutting the phonecall.

She sighed, laying back down on Chaeyoung's fluffy bed, hugging the blanket close to her chest to be able to smell Chaeyoung's scent. Deciding to wait for Chaeyoung to come out from the bathroom, she rested comfortably on the pillow.

Thinking of bathrooms, Jisoo smiled, remembering how she met Chaeyoung. She blushed, knowing how dreadfully she had stuttered, and how afraid she was of Chaeyoung. They've got so far, she could now completely trust the blonde. A month passed since the bathroom incident, and she has never been happier that fate had brought her and Chaeyoung together. Even as friends.

Chaeyoung successfully became someone she trusted with her whole heart, and she didn't regret trusting her. She brought so much happiness into her life, and her presence filled Jisoo up with warmth, joy and obviously, love.

Smiling contentedly on the bed, Jisoo rolled over and over again, trying hard not to squeal at Chaeyoung's behaviour towards her. Chaeyoung was honestly only soft with her. With other people, she always seemed to have some sort of cool and cold demeanour around her, but with Jisoo, she was this soft and cute little squirrel that loves annoying and protecting Jisoo.

Jisoo sighed happily. She was so lucky to have the blonde protecting her, doing all the silly things there are to see her happy. Maybe she was being delusional, but it seemed like Chaeyoung looks happier whenever she succeeded in making the raven giggle. It was honestly so silly, but Jisoo loved the thought of it.

Suddenly, she heard a sound coming from the door. "Jisoo, ho—."

Jisoo fell out of the bed. "Ah!" She yelped as she rubbed her hip.

Tiffany went into the room, concerned. "Hey, Jisoo honey? You okay?" She asked, helping the raven back up as she took her to sit back on the bed. "What happened?"

Jisoo blushed shyly. She didn't mean to fall off the bed in front of Chaeyoung's mother. "N-Nothing, I was r-rolling on the b-bed and f-fell off a-accidentally." She explained, as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Laughing slightly, Tiffany patted Jisoo's head. "Oh. Now I know why you fell off the bed as soon as I came in. Anyway, I came here to ask what you wanted for lunch. Do you like a kind of food specifically? I can make it for you and Chaeyoung. Also, are you allergic to anything?" She asked.

"She's allergic to people that ask too many questions." Tiffany and Jisoo both whirled around, to find Chaeyoung standing there with her arms crossed, her hair wet as she raised an eyebrow. "She's also allergic to nosy people."

Jisoo giggled slightly, making a smile appear on Chaeyoung's face. "Hey! I was asking her so that I could make lunch for you both, you child." Tiffany complained, rolling her eyes at her daughter.

"Sure, mom. Jisoo isn't allergic to any food. She likes chicken, and that's all, see you later." Chaeyoung said, pushing her mom, who had an eyebrow raised, out the door teasingly.

Tiffany smirked, then walked to the main bedroom to find her husband. She found him on the bed reading. "Hey dear, why are you looking at me like that?" Junghoon said, removing his reading glasses and putting down his book to hug his wife.

"I think our daughter finally found someone to love!!" She squealed excitedly, clapping hers and her husband's hands together in a forceful high-five.

Junghoon laughed, patting Tiffany's hip. "I know, Jisoo, right? I like the girl, she's really sweet to all of us. Especially to Chae." He said as Tiffany nodded enthusiastically.

"I know, right?? Jisoo is so cute and pretty, no wonder our daughter fell for her. I've already decided that Jisoo must be our future daughter in law. I won't accept anyone else now that I've seen her. She's the perfect girl." Tiffany praised, making Junghoon laugh again.

"Now, dear, calm down for a bit first. Let's not forget that our daughter still hasn't made Jisoo her girlfriend just yet, and you're already talking about them getting married." He reminded, amused by how excited his wife is.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Gosh, why can't Chaeyoung be faster?? Like with how pretty Jisoo is, there will surely be people fighting for her. However, I think she'll succeed in getting Jisoo— if she tries. It's kind of obvious that Jisoo likes her back." She said with a smirk painted on her face.

Junghoon raised an eyebrow. "Now hold on a minute, what??"

"Are you kidding me?? You didn't realize that? Jisoo looks at our Chae like Chae is her world! Also, I bet the stuttering isn't about the bullying- it was, but now she's probably just blushing too much around Chaeyoung." Tiffany shrugged, smiling.

"You're serious?? She likes Chaeyoung? For real?" Junghoon asked, a wide beam on his face. He liked Jisoo just as much as Tiffany did, if not even more.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her husband. "What do you mean by am I serious?? Have I ever been wrong with guessing people's crushes? Hell, I even managed to guess yours, who obviously was me, even if you had a poker face."

This time, it was Junghoon's turn to roll his eyes. "Oh yeah, like you wasn't in love with me. Totally not, eh?" He challenged, making Tiffany turn her back.

"Whatever, dummy. I'll go cook for the girls first, and then we'll eat. Okay?" Tiffany said, pecking Junghoon's cheek as the latter nodded, smiling.

-
to be continued <3
Short chapter before my last exam~ hoping this will be my good luck charm hehe