13 - you make me feel happy

As the movie came close to ending, Chaeyoung's arms were already around Jisoo's waist and Jisoo was already snuggling into Chaeyoung's warm chest comfortably. Then as the movie credits rolled in, Jisoo, being tired, let out a big yawn.

"Tired?" Chaeyoung asked, gently pinching the raven's cute cheek as Jisoo sleepily nodded. "Could you maybe stay for tonight?" The blonde continued asking, grasping all the courage she had in her body.

"Yeah i c-could, if..if you let me." Jisoo blushed again, gosh, her face was starting to permanently turn crimson. She seriously had to stop blushing everytime Chaeyoung does or says something cute to her— not that she finds everything about Chaeyoung cute. Yep, toooootally not.

(She does find everything Chaeyoung does cute, if you didn't realise that yet.) Feeling embarrassed and awkward again, Jisoo turned her head back into Chaeyoung's chest instead of looking into the blonde's eyes. she yawned again, and Chaeyoung, feeling the little yawn against her chest, let out a soft laugh, her heart softening more and more for the adorable raven.

Smiling tenderly as she stroked Jisoo's silky hair, she hugged the raven closer to her chest. Chaeyoung felt like as if she was on the top of the world, being able to cuddle Jisoo like that. She grinned to herself, still not quite believing how they were actually cuddling right then.

Chaeyoung would cuddle with Jisoo anytime of the day, she just wasn't sure if Jisoo liked cuddles as much as she did. "Do you like cuudles this much?" Chaeyoung asked, inhaling and exhaling deeply, loving the soft rose scent in Jisoo's hair from her shampoo that she used.

"..Y-Yeah, cuddles make me f-feel safe and w-warm." Jisoo answered, nuzzling her face into Chaeyoung's warm chest. She was enjoying this immensely, cuddling with Chaeyoung made her heart jam harder against her chest.

Pouting, the blonde pretended to look offended as she gently lifted Jisoo's chin, making her look into her eyes. "So you just cuddle with anyone?"

Jisoo sat up, frowning. Chaeyoung regretted asking that question, as she was loving how Jisoo was comfortable and sleepy and soft in her arms. 'I don't just c-cuddle with anyone, Chaengie. I only cuddle with y-you.." She explained, feeling shy again as she laid back down into Chaeyoung's arms.

Chaeyoung cooed, Jisoo was literally the cutest person in the whole wide wold. "That makes me so happy, you know?" A shy smile formed on Chaeyoung's face as she whispered softly.

Confused, Jisoo sat up and looked at Chaeyoung again. "What do you mean? What's making you happy right now?" She asked, being genuinely confused. Chaeyoung chuckled a little by seeing Jisoo's cute expression.

"it makes me happy to know that you feel safe and warm while you cuddle with me. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that coming from you." Chaeyoung murmured against Jisoo's ears, her arm wrapping tighter around the raven.

Jisoo blushed again-- yeah, she still doesn't have any idea why she even can blush so much. her heart was bursting, it was no joke how happy she was by cuddling the blonde. "I mean it, Chae. You make me feel safe and warm and comfortable. And happy."

"I make you feel happy?" A hopeful smile appeared on Chaeyoung's lips, a twinkle in her eyes as Jisoo nodded.

"You do, Chaeng, you make me feel happy."

Soft brown eyes stared into warm hazel ones delicately, both pairs of eyes holding deep meanings...same meanings, actually.

In the dark, with only the moonlight illuminating their faces, Chaeyoung and Jisoo hoped that their feelings could reach each others minds, silently.

-

-

-

-

-

Bright light shined into the bedroom- more specifically, Chaeyoung's face. Groaning at the piercing light, Chaeyoung tried her best to open her eyes. She rubbed her eyes, then, without sitting up, slowly grabbed the remote on her bedside table to close the blinds. She sighed, finally being able to actually open her eyes.

The sight that met her eyes melted her heart instantly. Jisoo was all snuggled up in her chest, her face looking peaceful and happy. Their legs were tangled with each other's and Chaeyoung's arms were wrapped tightly around Jisoo's body.

Chaeyoung smiled softly, gently kissing Jisoo's cheek. She looked at the raven in a way that can be described as 'loving', as she ran her fingers through Jisoo's silky hair.

She's down bad, and she knows it.

The blonde has always been a woman that is sure of herself, sure of what she wanted. Obviously, she was sure of her feelings for Jisoo, but when it comes to interacting with her, or even thinking of Jisoo already having a crush on someone else, Chaeyoung felt small. Strong on the outside, not so much on the inside. She was scared, scared of receiving rejection from Jisoo. Adding onto that, she also didn't want to ruin her friendship with Jisoo, not when the girl had finally started to trust her.

She was sure she wanted nothing more than waking up beside Jisoo every day, as well as falling asleep with Jisoo in her arms every night. Warmth, comfort, happiness...there wasn't a word that can describe what Chaeyoung felt for Jisoo.

People say that when you fall in love with someone, that someone is their world. But in Chaeyoung's case, Jisoo wasn't just her world. She was her universe, her galaxy, her home. Also, Jisoo was dare she say, the love of her life. Her soulmate.

Perhaps you'd think she was crazy. She met the raven roughly a month ago, but she was already that much in love with her. If Jisoo had a clue of Chaeyoung's intense feelings...gosh, poor girl would be overwhelmed. The blonde wouldn't blame her, she herself was also overwhelmed. Chaeyoung herself also believes that she was actually crazy, a stalker, a lunatic, a madwoman that cannot control her feelings.

But she also knows that she was genuine. Her feelings for Jisoo were true, genuine and authentic. Her love for Jisoo was unmistakable. She was good at hiding it to her classmates, but the people that actually knew her, could tell she was in love with the raven.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" A voice- Chaeyoung's favourite voice- interrupted her trail of thoughts. The owner of the voice stared back at Chaeyoung sleepily, eyes barely opened. Chaeyoung breathed out a soft chuckle, looking at the still-very-much-sleepy Jisoo fondly.

"Why do you ask?" She replied in a murmur, raking her slender fingers through Jisoo's hair slowly whilst caressing Jisoo's body gently with her other hand.

Jisoo yawned, nuzzling her face into Chaeyoung's chest. The cuteness nearly made Chaeyoung suffer a cardiac arrest as she cooed. Jisoo was so cute, it made the blonde want nothing more than to protect and hold her in her arms forever. 

"Just because." Jisoo murmured back. She was still sleep-consumed, and wanted to continue sleeping, totally forgetting to be shy about being in Chaeyoung's arms. Sleepy Jisoo hadn't been able to process that in her mind just yet.

A soft laugh left the blonde's mouth again, she smiles as she tightened her arms even more, loving the new warmth seeping through her body. 

"Continue sleeping, you sleepyhead. Sweet dreams."

-

to be continued <3

hello everyone!! I'm back again, finally got some motivation to write. It's a bit short, but the flufffffff!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter lolzzzzz