9 - sweet dreams

"You've got some snow on your face." Chaeyoung giggled, using her pinky to wipe away the white snow on Jisoo's face.

They were currently laid down on top of the snow, after skating with Mr Penguin. It was the happiest Jisoo had felt in ages, despite her loving family. Jisoo doesn't have any friends, and it's true. She only had her family, and Chaeyoung. And maybe Jennie, she seemed nice enough to Jisoo.

Chaeyoung was really happy. While Jisoo struggled with moving Mr. Penguin smoothly, Chaeyoung was focusing on Jisoo's smile. Her smile, the sweet, adorable smile that she only sees in rare occasions. She was also really proud of Jisoo, she knew the latter hated trying new stuff - just hated and was scared of doing unfamiliar stuff in general, yet she still tried for the blonde.

Her heart squeezed and melted when Jisoo rolled over to meet her gaze with a dorky grin on her face. "i actually kind of like this." She said, her eyes turning into cute crescents as she spoke.

A soft smile spread on Chaeyoung's face. "i'm so glad. Are you comfy here?" She asked, a soft glow present on her smooth skin. Jisoo was about to nod in approval, but suddenly decided to shake her head instead.

"It's cold." She said, answering Chaeyoung's silent question. The blonde grinned, scooting closer over to Jisoo. Without a word being said, she scooped Jisoo- who yelped at the sudden contact— up into her arms.

She was being bold, Chaeyoung knew. But that didn't stop her. She was a considerate woman, and she knew that because Jisoo was often bullied, the raven often lacked the feeling of safety. The blonde ran a hand through the soft strands of black hair, not forgetting to gently kiss Jisoo's scalp before pulling away.

Jisoo's face broke into a grin as she felt the little peck, her eyes glancing down to gaze at Chaeyoung's hand holding onto her body. Shyly, Jisoo slowly reached down, and stopping herself from overthinking, slipped her hand into Chaeyoung's warm one.

It was a small gesture, yet it made Chaeyoung's eyes form crescents.

"Are you tired?" The blonde whispered softly.

Jisoo glanced up, finding warm brown eyes looking back at her. The raven gave Chaeyoung a big, wide smile, before slightly nodding. "I am. A little...gosh, i never thought skating was this exhausting." Unexpectedly, a yawn escaped from Jisoo's mouth, making her pout as red entered her cheeks.

The blonde giggled, she could clearly see the red colour in midst of all the white snow. Pinching Jisoo's cheeks with one hand, Chaeyoung patted the raven's head with the other hand. 

"It's exhausting all right, but it's fun. I'll take you home, you look tired as well!" 

Jisoo was about to deny the offer, thinking she had bothered the blonde enough tonight. However, she was shushed by Chaeyoung before she could even get a word out.

"Nope, no way i'm not driving you home."

"Why? You're tired too, i could just take a cab."

"A gentlewoman would never ask her date to take a cab after a tiring date, soo." 

God, you'd think Jisoo had already blushed enough.

-

-

-

-

-