cheater Charlie x fem reader x yandere-ish husk (song fic)

Sober

Husk: bold italic

You: oblique Roman style italic (is that right?)

Together: bold/oblique Roman style
----------------------------------------------------------
You could hardly believe your eyes, it didn't make any sense. Charlie was stiff, standing in front of you, vaggie behind her gazing at you nervously.

"Y/n-"

Charlie spoke softly, keeping her voice low as to not cause a scene in front of the hotel staff. You stayed silent, slapping her hand away from you in disgust.

Charlie reeled her hand back, cradling it to her chest as she frowned, a soft chilling static filled the room. Letting her know alastor was somewhere watching this, probably finding it entertaining in some sick way.

"Why?"

You spoke up, devoided of any other emotion besides disgust and anger. Your head was down casted, your hair creating a curtain over your eyes. You balled your fists tightly listening to Charlie stammer.

"I- y/n. I-... I don't know why..."

She whispered, rubbing her arm looking to the side. Husk, angel dust and niffty were watching with mild curiosity.

Vaggie took a step back, deciding it was better to just leave.

"What do you mean you 'don't know?' Charlie."

You growled out venomously, finally looking back up at her. Your gaze seering her, she opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out. The silence was deafening, you always hated the silence.

It was always cold when it was silent. Reminding you that you'd always be broken and lonely, but Charlie always made it better, easing your pain.

"I-... Please y/n... I- I still love you."

Charlie pleaded quietly. Her eyes watering as she held an out stretched hand, watching you back up, a harsh glare on your face.

"You can't say 'I love you still' after repeatedly sleeping with my fucking best friend!"

You snapped, your voice booming in the room ignoring and not caring for the other staff members. You were too angry and pissed to care about anybody right now.

Tears slipped from her big doe eyes, her fingers twitching. She wanted so badly to just grab your hand and beg, beg for forgiveness, to plead for you to stay with her. Hello she didn't care if you didn't love her anymore, she just needed you to stay. You were her foundation, her rock.

She was nothing without you. But it seemed you could care less, taking a step forward she watched as your eyes darken. Taking a hint she stopped short of approaching you, she couldn't change your mind. She'd leave you be for now.

Gazing down she spoke, her entire being numb.

"I.... I have some paper work that needs to be done."

She spoke, quickly leaving the lobby in favour of heading to her office to cry some more.

You stood there stiffly in thought, Glaring into the floor, Unaware of husk's gaze.

You needed to lay down, you needed a beer and to just lay down. That's what you need, a nice, cold beer.

Before, you met Charlie you had a bad alcohol addiction. Way worser than husk's addiction.

And thus, started your two week of binge drinking your favorite rum and just being depressed.