Beelzebub x male reader

Requested by: HashiraTanjiro17

A small blurb, probably something you didn't want but I got to get used to writing for her.

Hard to get out of fur
~>~

You sat on the couch next to bee, peeling the golden yellow honey off your fur wincing as it takes some fur with it.

"This is why I use that special gel you decided to toss out... Bee." You grumbled lightly, ears flicked back as she giggles softly peeling the honey off that hung loosely from your ear.

"Oh, come on! It's not that bad... Just a little sticky!" She speaks, her honey like hair flowing behind her, changing colors.

The honey sticks to her finger no matter how hard she tried to flick it off. "Besides..." She starts, licking the sticky honey off her finger. "It make you all the more sweeter."

She pulls away from her finger, tail wagging happily as she wipes her finger.

You deadpan, pulling your tail onto your lap as an example of what you tried to do. "A "little," sticky? I tried pouring soap onto my fur only for it to be even more sticky than before. And before that I tried licking it clean since it wouldn't come out when I tried showing."

Bee chuckles, rubbing her forearm as she pulls at a strand of yellow sticky fur. The honey slowly stretching as she pulls more, only achieving in getting her clothes and hands sticky.

"Well, then. I better go phone up the store to send over at least two dozens of those special gels." Bee muttered standing up she shook her hands flinging honey all over the room and you.

You groaned, pulling at the strands of honey on your face as she turns around, a small smile froms on her muzzle. "Eheh, um, sorry m/n... Yeah I'll go phone them right away." She hurries out of the room towards the kitchen.

Leaving you a sticky mess covered in honey in the living room. "It's gonna take forever to get this stuff out..." You mumble in defeat leaning back waiting for that delivery.

Word count 353