cheater Charlie x reader x husk (part two song fic)

Feels just like home

You: italic

Husk: bold italic

Together: whatever the hell you call this
---------------------------------------------------------
Funny how it turns out
That everything can change
What I feel right now
Is not the same
As yesterday

You fiddled with your fingers nervously, this would be your first time coming out after what happened between you and Charlie. The devil woman appearing when you least expect it, husk sat in front of you, in a nice clean outfit wearing a red tie his hat no longer atop his head, the fur carefully brushed and combed down.

There's more than I imagined
Deep inside my heart
Emotions that I never knew
And this is just the start

You were absolutely stunning. Hair down, flowing over your shoulders obscuring your smooth skin. The dress you wore was form-fitting, a little too much in fact that he was becoming envious and irritated at the demons who simply stared far to long.

So many things I've been missin'
Not watchin' but, that was all in the past

Not to far behind Charlie sat at a table having dinner with vaggie, finally deciding it was time to get over you and what yous had. Looking around her gaze stopped at a table a few feet ahead of theirs.

Her breath caught in her throat, you looked so beautiful in that purple dress, with a tight smile she looked down at her plate. Spoke too soon, it hurt to see you smile like that, to see you blush like that and at somebody that wasn't her.

Vaggie touched her hand, jolting her. Vaggie questioned if she was alright, Charlie responded with a nod eating her food while also watching you. Whatever vaggie had said was now lost to her.

Now I realize
There's so much to learn,
I'm ready for the world
Not scared of letting go

A small imp dressed in a tux approached husk telling him the food would take a while longer, suggesting that he should perhaps take you to dance with him on the dance floor.

Husk frowned, looking towards the space it had some couples dancing. Were you comfortable being up in a space where everybody was most likely watching?

Husk swallowed, his Adams apple bobbing up slightly.

"Do ya wanna dance with me?"

He asked, looking down at his claws, much to his surprise you agreed. Taking his hand in yours, leading him to the dance floor.

Now I realize
There's so much more to feel
And my heart knows it's real
The part of me, so long forgotten
Is calling, and this
Feels like home
Home, home,
Feels just like home

Your fingers interlaced with his, leaning your head against his shoulder, eyes closed in bliss a small smile etched onto your face. Husk's face flushed a pink, following your lead in the dance.

Learning how to smile again
Free to show my heart
Knowing I can face the things
That used to seem too hard

His body relaxed, his shoulders loosening up as he took the lead, surprising you and himself.

Husk smiled, his claw pushing your chin up to face him. He could get lost in your eyes forever, leaning in he nuzzled his nose against yours. Ripping a soft purr from him

I look inside
Your eyes and see
A different part of me
What I didn't know
I wanted in life
Your everything I need

Charlie's chest tightened, you guys were already kissing on the first date, from what she could see you seemed to enjoy it.

"Let's dance."

She spoke abruptly, surprising vaggie. Before vaggie could answer she was pulled onto the dance floor, making sure to be right next to yous.

So many things I've been missin'
Not watchin' but, that
Was all in the past

Husk's amber eyes glazed into your own with a soft look. Your nose tingling from the wetness on it thanks to husk's nose, your heart fluttered in your chest your stomach catching butterflies in it.

Now I realize
There's so much more to learn,
I'm ready for the world
Not scared of letting go

Husk picked you up with ease, spinning you around. Charlie felt uneasy, having vaggie this close didn't make it better either especially when she still loved you.

Now I realize
There's so much more to feel
And my heart knows it's real
The part of me so long forgotten,
Is calling, and this
Feels like home
Home, home, it feels just like home
(Feels just like home)

Charlie chewed her bottom lip, moving away from you in twirls and spins hoping for vaggie not to notice you. She was still sensitive on that topic, crying about how she still loves you.

Right from the start been friends forever
Somehow we're
Meant to be together

I feel like
You show me how to
Find my way home

Husk held you to his chest, your feet barely touching the ground, his heart thudding wildly in his chest.

Now I realize,
Feels just like home
(Feels just like home)
Feels just like home
(Feels just like home)
Feels like home
(Feels like home)

His claws dug into your hips, his nose moving up across your shoulder.

Now I realize
There's so much more to learn,
I'm ready for the world
Not scared of letting go

Now I realize
There's so much more to feel
And my heart knows it's real
The part of me, so long forgotten,
Is calling, and this
Feels like home

His wet nose moved along your jaw, his teeth gently nipping your soft flesh.

This feels
Like home, home,
Home
Feels just like home

Husk's lips pressed harshly against your own, molding perfectly against yours.

Feels just like home

Charlie left with a huff, pulling vaggie with her as angry, tears streamed her face.

Was she ready to let go?

Word count 981