yandere Valentino x reader (song fic)

Sweetened lies
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sitting at the table your cut the freshly made pancakes, shoving tiny bits into your mouth. The syrup tasted sweet, thick. Running down your throat, the smell was odd but you never said anything to Valentino.

You'd much rather avoid his wrath than envoke it.

I woke up to the lovely scent of breakfast
I woke up knowing it's gonna be the best
Won't ask for anything more you know

Valentino stood in front of the stove, wearing a see-through robe, his fishnets showing.

A cigarette in one had while the other held the handle of the pan, flipping the pancakes up. Next to him on the counter was the syrup, it had an odd color while still in the bottle. A sparkly red it was, but once out, it was a light pink.

I've learned love this happy reality
That's even more than it should have ever been
Won't ask for anything more you know

Vark was at the foot of the table, curled around your chair. Vox had left him here, so you could keep him company while he was out.

You yawned, eyes drooping down as you finished the last of your pancakes, giving some to vark quietly.

Standing up you carefully maneuvered over vark, plate in hand you mad your way to the sink. Turning the tap on you cleaned the plate of any sticky pink syrup.

Maybe something's hidden
Maybe it's forbidden
It's under the sea of sweet syrup

Valentino was silent, besides the occasional puff. His eyes darted to you for a moment before returning back to the pan, it was morning like these, where he could enjoy your presence without being expected to do much.

Where he could be himself and enjoy some voxfilx without velvette bouncing around him.

Where he could keep his personal life, and job separate.

This a taste Worth dying for
You gave me pancake mania
I'll eat up everything you give me
So there is no dilemma
This is a taste so sweet and pure
I'm lost in
Pancake mania

You set the clean plate in the rack, stepping back you headed towards the living room, why Valentino would make pancakes for dinner you had no clue, other than it didn't agree with your stomach.

The living room was lit, the tv being the source of the light. The news was on, apparently weaker overlords were disappearing faster than they had showed up, not a single trace as to where they went. Starting with Rosie, then mimzy. As crazy as it sounds the fluffy girl was in fact, an overlord. One that was not well known.

Sparkle of happiness in your eyes
Glows brighter, brighter everytime

Turning your head your eyes trail over the darkness, the basement door was slightly a Jared, calling to you.

And who were you to ignore such a call, carefully you made your way to the basement. Valentino never ever allowed anybody into the basement, so. This, was risky.

He was still busy in the kitchen, the newspaper blocking his view of you.

This time I woke up somewhere around midnight
I had a feeling telling something's not right
Won't ask for anything more you know

Reaching out you grasped the handle in your hand, slipping into the basement. A rancid smell filled the air, like a dead skunk's scent does.

Taking a step down you cringed, scrunching your nose up.

Squelch

Looking at the bottom of your socks, was a damp spot, something soft a gooey slipped down your foot, making a 'slapt' with every drop it took.

The gooey thing left a red stain at the bottom of your foot, reminding you of the syrup Valentino makes.

Setting your foot back down you made your way down the steps, cringing at ever soft, wet 'squelch'.

Anything that could be a proper answer
Every decision that we don't wanna make
Won't ask for anything more you know

You stomach dropped. At the bottom of the stairs, flicking on the light were dead corpses being drained of fluid into tiny bottles that looked oh, so familiar.

It was the syrup bottles, the liquid sloshed in the bottle, mixing with the other blood, creating that red sparkly look to it.

There is something hidden
Something that's forbidden
It's under the sea of sweet syrup

Your gut twisted, you moved further into the basement. Familiar faces hanging from chains and hooks, gray and pale looking.

"Y/n? I told you, your not allowed down here."

His smooth voice cooed out, the stairs creaking as you ran further into the basement.

This is a taste I'm dying for
You gave me pancake mania
I ate up everything you gave me
Now I'm full of dilemmas

You pushed past chains and hooks with dried blood, pushing past body bags hanging from the ceiling. It was like a maze, twists and turns, dead ends. You needed somewhere to hide.

This taste I don't like anymore
I'm lost in pancake mania
Sparkle of happiness in your eyes
It was a fear in disguise

Bending down you crawled into a small hole in the wall, hidden behind a couple of bags. The hole was small and wet, your body shivering as the wetness seeped into your clothes.

Valentino moved through the maze, his shoes coming into view.

"Oh, y/n. Come out now, I promise I won't hurt you. Not like I did with these ones."

He cooed out, moving past the hole. Taking a breath you slumped back against something soft and furry.

Your heart lurched in your chest, tears welling in your eyes as you slowly turned around. The headless body of angel dust laid slumped behind. Wanting to scream you bit into your lip, closing your eyes shut tightly.

I am here
You are here
I can hear everything
Take a breathe
Explain me
What is going on here

Your heart pounded in your chest, eyes still closed a hand grasped ahold of your shirt yanking you out. You released a choked sob, Valentino cupped your face, smearing blood across your cheek.

This is a taste you have died for
I gave you
Pancake mania
Sweet venom is all that you gave me
So there is no dilemma

His eyes were deranged, a crazed smile played on his lips that were smeared in blood. His long fingers dug into your shirt pulling you up to face level to him.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?"

He cooed out, his lips pressed against your cheek.

This is a taste I used to love
I miss that
Pancake mania

Pulling away his lower arms held you up to his chest, moving towards a closed door. Opening it he moved into the room, in the center of the room was a golden cage.

Sparkle of happiness in your eyes
Glows brighter, brighter everytime

Setting you down in the cage he pulled out a set of keys, locking you in it.

"My sweet, you'll stay here till you learn your place."

He purred out, leaving you alone in the dark, cold room.

Word count 1191