Sallie may x gn reader

Hard to impress father-in-law

Requested by: RootinTootinSnakes
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sweat beaded down your forehead, hands shaking as you nervously fiddles with your tie. Sallie may wanted you to meet her parents, specifically her father. Joe, lin had no problem with you, having met the woman a dozen times at the harvest moon festival pain games.

This year you decide not to enter, seeing as it wasn't impressing your soon to be father-in-law. Nothing seemed to impress him, he found everything you ever did Mundane much like moxxie. Who you would rather not be compared to.

The door opened, revealing the stoney face of Joe, his bushy brows knitted forward.

"Why the fuck are you here? Ain't ya supposed to be competin' in the pain games?"

Joe gruffly asked, arms crossed over his chest. Taking a breath you put on your best smile, sure, lin said you didn't need their blessing but you felt wrong for not being validated properly.

"I'm here to just talk to ya, get to know ya and help out around here while Sallie is busy kickin' ass."

You spoke confidently, your voice betraying how you really felt. You'd be all alone here in their house, one wrong word could end you. You've seen his guns, and you've seen him take out offenders.

"... Fine. Come in."

Joe moved away from the door letting you in, the house was nice, dispite leaving in an unforgiving place. The sun blistering the once fresh white pain to a dark-ish white.

"So, firsts thing first. We are gonna wrangle us a big ol' hog for dinner."

Nodding you watched as he grabbed a thick rope and a jagged knife. Handing it to you he led you out into the backyard where he kept all the farm animals.

Your eyes widen. The hogs had what seemed to be silver gray armor on, large tusks sticking out of its mouth as it slept soundly.

"Surely you can handle this right?"

Joe asked, a bushy brow raised as he looked at you. Gulping you nodded, moving into the backyard heart pounding in your chest.

The shit you do to impress your future father-in-law.

Word count 395
Sorry if it was short, I still don't know much about Sallie may or her personality so until I see more of her this will have to do.