stolas x human reader x blitzø

Sometimes sorry just isn't enough
-------------------------------------------------------
Sinking lower into your seat you nibbled on your lower lip nervously.

Blitzø sat on a stack of books, boosting his height above the table slightly, binoculars in hand he spied on Millie and moxxie who sat far ahead of yous.

Stolas was beaming, finally. His two crushes asked him out on a date, his feathers fluffed out at the thought.

Your eyes stayed down casted, the only time you've ever been on a date was... Well, never.

Long, gloved fingers wound around your wrist, trailing down intertwining with your fingers. Drawing your attention up to the touch starved/horny goetia prince.

His eyes were soft, his hair slicked back, massacre glittering in the bright neon lights.

"So, y/n, blitzø. What compelled you to call me here?"

Looking over to blitzø you chuckled nervously, kicking him in the leg. Causing him to glare back at you, you gesture to stolas and his eyes widen.

"Oh, uh. It just sounded like- y/n just thought that we'd have a blast here, y'know?"

He goes back to looking at Millie and moxxie. Stolas fluffs up, eyes down casted to you.

"Really?"

He asked, receiving a timid nod from you.

"Oh, you truly are such a sweet little treat!"

He cooed out, cupping your cheek nuzzling his beak into the softness. Looking back up his brows furrowed as he watched blitzø.

"Blitzø. What are you looking at?"

Blitzø continued to watch Millie and moxxie, giving stolas a answer.

"I'm looking at nothing: how about that?"

Stolas looks down, unconsciously squeezing your hand. Looking up from him you shot blitzø a glare, nudging his leg harshly as a small lizard like female imp approaches.

"Can I get you three off- I mean, start you three off with some drinks?"

Stolas nodded.

"Yes! Um, perhaps some wine to share: do you prefer red wine or white, y/n, blitzø? Or perhaps some champagne?"

Stolas asks, the both of you gazing at blitzø who is still spying on the two married couple.

"Yeah, whatever."

Chuckling nervously you turn to face the waitress.

"Uh- how about all three?"

The waitress nods leaving the table. Stolas clears his throat, blitzø finally looks away from Millie and moxxie.

"So, y/n, blitzø. How was your day?"

Blitzø sits back in his sit. Binoculars in hand still.

"Uh, it was good. I guess. We killed a bunch of beardos."

Stolas smiles, leaning in.

"That sounds fun! How did you kill them?"

Blitzø's brows furrowed, setting the binoculars down on the table.

"How? I-I-I mean, there was a lot of them, so we- bullets."

Blitzø was a bad conversationest, being better at flirting or making lewd comments in between conversations he had with clients.

Stolas nodded, playing with your fingers.

"Right, right... So, what made yous decided to ask me out after all this time?"