manipulative platonic yandere angel dust x human teen reader (song fic)

Mamma told me
-----------------------------------------------------------
Laying down in bed you scrolled through your phone, liking posts and pictures that consisted of kittens and puppies. Your throat sore and dry, but you dare not leave your room, your mother's wrath really wasn't worth getting up to get a glass of water.

"All you FUCKING DO IS DRINK, DRINK, DRINK WHILE I'M LEFT HOME TRYING TO COOK AND WORK-!" you sighed rolling on your back, facing the ceiling fan. Your mother and father were at it again, this was a normal recurrence for you. Your mother starting most of them, provoking your father into a screaming/shouting contest.

Sitting up your feet grazed the cold hard wood floor as you stared blankly at the wall. "Well, I WOULDN'T BE DRINKING IF You WEREN'T SUCH A PATHETIC FUCKING HUSBAND-!" your mother shouted back, the shout followed by a loud crash. Standing up carefully you maneuvered your way over the pile of laundry cracking open the window letting in a fresh cool breeze. "Mamma told me "only lonely people are gonna hold me, only those who can't help themselves, yeah only those who will need my shelter." Mamma tells me."

You cracked the window open more, staring out across the acres of land. The farm up ahead next to the dense woods, stories told about how a man around thirty trapping his victims in the woods, killing them and taking what was most valuable in a human. Then burying them in the ground never to be seen again. One of his victims being a young man, coming from a Mafia family in the dark off city.

You never believed them though. Looking down out the window Lila waved up at you, her smile wide and bright, pretty shiny teeth that could outshine the sun. Her hair was a raven black, hair cut short up to her shoulders. At the vary bottom was a pile of cushions and leaves, to cushion your fall. "I believe, I believe in mamma trying, believe in father lying. I believe in lover's crying, I believe in education, nurture and good education." You sat on the ledge of the windowsill, eyes squeezed shut you jumped, wind whipping through your hair as you hit the cushions, leaves springing up into the air, slowly fluttering down into the cut grass.

"Are you ready?" Lila whispered, eyes darting up to your window as even more screams and shouts erupted from the house. "Yeah, do you got the flashlights and first aid kits?" You ask, standing up dusting yourself off, plucking some dried brown leaves from your hair. "Mamma gave me music lessons, now I play the saddest songs. Is that what mamma really wanted? For her baby to be so haunted? Is that really what she intended? Mamma said this."

Lila nodded, holding her backpack up, flashlights in the water bottle holder. The backpack pushed outwards with the first aid kits and extra batteries. "Yeah. All right here, now let's get going!" She whispered excitedly, shoving your flashlight into your hand before grabbing your wrist, running off towards the dense woods. Passing the sleeping cattle and sleeping horses. The woods looked so foreboding at night, shadows darting in the darkness hiding behind the oak trees, eyes glowing dimly in the dark, making you question whether or not those were animal eyes.

"-Hold me closer, even though I'm a mamma" she told me, "you're just lonely, help me, help ya even though I know you're just helpless" mamma said this." The woods were much darker once in, the leaves and branches crunched beneath your feet, your fingers frozen stiff, numb from the cold. Lila was bouncing around, poking at sleeping animals in curiosity before shrinking away when they awoke, angry. Rolling your eyes at her you continued on deeper into the woods.

Snap

Lila gasped, scurrying over to you, her nails digging into your arm eyes darting all around her. Brows furrowed you continued on, Lila clinging to you shaking.

Crunch

Goosebumps rose onto your skin, hair standing on end as you and lila continued on towards a little creek. The water looking black and inky in the moonlight, "it's so pretty here..." Lila mumbled, releasing your arm she walked up to the creek, stepping into the silver stones in the rushing water. "I don't think that's a good ide-!?"

Crack

Lila released a loud scream, eyes wide with terror as she pointed behind you. Looking around behind you, eyes wide with terror as you gazed upon a bloody man, holding an axe, his far wider than any normal humans should be. Without thinking you urged Lila on, running and hopping into the stones, watching as the deranged man grinned more. "I believe, I believe in communication. In good communication, I believe in letter-writing but now all I write are melodies (melodies) simple, sweet, that simply haunt me. Little rhythms that scold and hold me only 'cause I know they are lonely, mamma told me."

Tears sprung up into Lila's eyes as you tripped, bashing the side of your face onto the sharp edge of the stone sinking down into the water. She wanted to help you, she really did, but... Her life mattered more.

Turning around she ran out of the woods far far away. Leaving you in the water, your body limp and weak, eyes closing slowly as you struggled to stay awake.
"(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa) (ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa ooh)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh) (ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa)
(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa ooh)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)"

Angel dust stared down at you, frowning as he wiped your hair to the side, examining your wound. The side of your face was cut up and bruised, your left eye gouged out.

You lifted your head up weakly, pants leaving your mouth. "W- who?-" he planted a thin finger against your trembling bloody lips. "Rest Easy, n/n. Your in good hands."

Your eyes fluttered shut, head slumping down on your arm.

"Mamma help me, I'm helpless, I'm helpless, I'm tempted, I'm tempted. Can't you see it's only loneliness? And it's helpless, oh it's helpless."

Eyes snapping open you sat up in bed, groggily rubbing your one good eye before scanning your bedroom. Charlie had customized it to your liking, putting everything from home into the room.

Reaching over to the nightstand you put on your eye patch, adjusting it to your liking. Hopping out of bed you shuffled out the room in new clothes hair brushed out, the hotel staff were all nice even husk. Who you had heard was usually aggressive to new comers.

Angel dust never spoke about your family, shutting down any attempts made to try and bring it up. "Mornin' angel. Did ya sleep good?" Angel dust asked, fingers threading through your hair gently. "Mm, hm." You nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tears sprung up into your eyes as you ripped the rabid wolves off of you, angel dust watching from the sidelines coldly. "I took what mamma said and kept it forefront in my head." You panted, heaving as you stared down at the mangled corpse of your mother and father, "but now that mamma's dead." Angel dust crept up behind you, hand caressing your cheek gently as tears streamed down your face as he spoke softly. "I love how you are lonely, you help me, help you hold me." He cupped your face, spinning you around to face him, a deranged smile on his face as he unfolded his plan, telling you everything. "I take what mamma told me and read what mamma wrote me and I read it to you slowly and you told me she was lonely, oh my mamma, she was lonely and that's what she really told me."

Your eyes widen with sick realization as angel dust told you how it was him all along, how he planned your demise, your death. Because you reminded him of his own daughter who had died, never to be seen again.

You gave up, allowing him to carry you back to the hotel limp in his arms.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Crymini sat next to you on the roof, ears down as she watched you. "Mamma told me " only lonely people are gonna hold me, only those who can't help themselves, yeah only those who will need my shelter" mamma tells me." Crymini smiled gently, nudging your shoulder, nose pressed up against your cheek gently.

Angel dust scowled, arms crossed over his chest. "(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa) (ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa) I believe in mamma trying, I believe in father lying, I believe in lovers crying, I believe in education, I believe in music lessons, I believe in conversation, I believe in letter-writing, I believe in mamma's trying, I believe in father's lying, I believe in mamma's crying. Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-maa."

The next morning crymini disappeared, just like Cherri bomb. Leaving you alone with angel dust.

Word count 1515