yandere crimson x human reader x yandere millie and moxxie (song fic)

An unhealthy obsession+ crashin' a muthafuckin' weddin'
-----------------------------------------------------------
Crimson never believed in love at first sight, never was actually interested in it either. He only married if it was to his benefit, much like having a son. Only for him to be defective, and it wasn't like he couldn't just and try to fix him.

That only resulted in him running off, leaving him in the dark for what seemed like ages.

But upon seeing an ad for I.M.P, the ad showing his son.

He couldn't believe it, his son finally growing a pair of balls to actually kill someone without someone over his shoulder or him whimping out.

Not only that, but in the ad along side his son was a small fragile looking human. So small with dainty hands holding such a huge mallet, so deceiving.

His fingers twitched, eyes locked onto his old rotary phone. He could call up the business, invite them over in order to confront his son, and maybe, just maybe, talk to the soft flesh bag that worked next to his son.

Leaning forward his fingers wrapped around the rotary phone, dialing in the numbers shown on the screen.

It didn't take long for someone to pick up, A loud voice answered the phone.

"Hellooo! I'm blitzø the 'o' is silent and this is I.M.P! How can we help ya?"

Crimson smiled, the green flames flicked against the bricks, black steel bars encasing the flames.

"I need you to do a job for me, and it doesn't require you to go up to earth."

Crimson took a puff out of his cigar, listening to the sound of chaos in the background.
------------------------------------------------------
Blitzø sighed, clutching the phone to his side as he kicked the door down to the lounge/meeting room.

"What the fuck is all this noise? I got a cilent!"

Bending down moxxie scooped up the pictures that were now on the floor, you held on between your fingers.

The picture consisted of two imps dressed as horses kissing, looking up at blitzø you pursed your lips.

"Uh- sir? What's this?"

Blitzø's eyes widen, he snatched the picture from your hand quickly.

"Research, vary important research. Just put this all back, correctly. Okay? Alphabetize them."

You nodded, picking up the photos along side your husband moxxie.

Blitzø walked back into his office, photo in hand.

"Okay, so let me get this straight here: you don't want us to going to earth at all for this job?"

He moves up to the window blinds, staring down at the photo in his hand.

"Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate."

Blitzø's face contorted into confusion.

"Uh, you want us killing someone in hell. 'cause I got to tell ya, that ain't exactly our business anymore."

Blitzø peeked out the blinds before moving back to lean against his desk.

"I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. It's regarding a business venture I'm sure will be vary worth your time."

Blitzø chuckles, sitting on top of his desk.

"Ooh, How ominous. Fine, whatever, what's the address?"

A loud rumble shakes the building. Blitzø hops off the desk moving towards the blinds.