Yandere moxxie x fem human reader (part two)

Unhappy campers: night one
~>~

Unlocked the cabin door, stepping into the cosy cabin. The air around him was nice and warm with the welcoming smell of lavander wafted into the air.

He closed the door behind him, looking around the cabin in awe. Everything was so nice and meshed well with the vibe you were going with, the sheets of the bed were purple matching the drapes while the carpet was black and soft, good thing he decided to wear socks.

He took his shoes off, placing them next to yours as his covered hoofs touched the soft carpet.

He tugged at the red ties keeping his hair up, placing them on a dark oak dresser taking quick glances at your sleeping form.

You looked older than the kids at the camp, probably eighteen if he had to guess.

Grabbing his binoculars he tiptoed towards the open window, looking through the decorated binoculars he watched every human who passed his cabin was analysed and marked down as suspicious or innocent.

"Moxxine? What are ya doing up so late?" You slurred out tiredly, sitting up.

"Uh," moxxie hid the binoculars behind the drapes holding the clipboard of names on it. "I was... Sketching!"

He spoke quickly, gesturing to his clipboard then to the sky. Sweat beading down his forehead as you squinted at him for a moment before shrugging and going back to sleep.

He took a breath, slumping against the wall of the cabin.

This was far more difficult than he thought it would be, but it would be worth it when he got the gratifying satisfaction of killing their mystery target.

Looking at you he cautiously went back to observing the other campers. Marking down more suspicious campers.

His sore tail twitched weakly within his pants. Dying to get out and stretch a bit, maybe he could... But the chances of being caught was too high of a risk.

The night progressed on, his eyes becoming heavy with fatigue as he shakily marked down yet another camper.

Sleep.

His mind screamed, his head leaning down every so often.

Sleep.

His eyes drifted off to his cold empty bed, it looked so lonely and sad, so cold looking. Then his eyes darted off to your side of the room.

Warm, sweet, and so inviting...

Without thinking he stumbled towards your bed, shakily pressing his palms against the bed slowly curling up into a ball next to your sleeping form.

Sleep...

Word count 413