Previously on Forbidden Surrender:

The Wedding Day:

Leon woke up and leaned over Violetta.

Leon: Baby, wake up.

Violetta: Mm, Leave me alone.

Leon: Come on, baby today we're getting married.

Violetta: Mm, but Leon I just want to sleep.

Leon: Babe, you can sleep later, come on.

Violetta just cuddled into him, and he cuddled her back while kissing her head.

Leon: Baby, do you want to get married or not?

Violetta: Yes, Leon I do

Leon: Then get up and go to Francesca's to get ready.

Violetta: Aww, but can't I just get ready with you because you'll see me down the aisle anyway.

Leon: Baby, don't be like this go to Francesca and get ready.

Violetta: But I wanted you to do my hair for me. *About to cry*

Leon: Babe, shh don't cry look I will see you soon beautiful.

Violetta: I'm scared you're going to leave me down the altar.

Leon: Ey, I'm not going to do that I swear.

Violetta: Are you sure?

Leon: I'm positive.

Violetta got dressed to go to Francesca, they got ready and went to the church, but Violetta was scared that Leon wasn't there to marry her.  

Herman: Are you ready?

Violetta: Is he at the altar?

Herman: Yes, sweetie he's there waiting for you.

Violetta: Okay, so I'm guessing he's ready.

They walked down the aisle after the bridesmaids she saw Leon looking at her with a smile on his face she was there until she fell but Herman let go of her and she was falling Leon grabbed her arm, and she was shaking.

Leon: *Holding her* Shh, I got you beautiful I wouldn't let you fall.

They walked down the aisle to the vicar and stood next to each other, but Violetta was still holding on to Leon's arm and the vicar said the vows and they repeated then they had their vows.  

Violetta: *Reading from a piece of paper* Leon when I first met you it was just to get you on our firm but after a while, I didn't care about the firm I just cared about being in your arms forever and I am because I'm standing here beside you in a...

Violetta: *Reading from a piece of paper* Leon when I first met you it was just to get you on our firm but after a while, I didn't care about the firm I just cared about being in your arms forever and I am because I'm standing here beside you in a white dress in this beautiful church, I know you don't usually get married but I'm glad you're getting married to me even though it took a lot of persuasions to do so but I'm grateful for it thank you for making my life perfect and letting me love you the way I do.