Chapter 23 ~ I want to marry you, Federico:

Ludmila moved out and was living with her friend Naty and she was at the park sitting on the bench, Federico was walking in the park and he saw Ludmila sitting on the bench but he hesitated weather to talk to her or not but he still cared about her so he sat next to her.

Ludmila: Fede, what are you doing here?

Federico: I just want to talk about us.

Ludmila: is there still an us?

Federico: Do you want it to be still us or not?

Ludmila: yes Fede want to marry you that hasn't changed and I know what I did to Violetta was wrong just please can we get married I'll promise to be nice to Violetta just don't give up on us, please

Federico: I'm sorry Ludmila but just because you keep saying that you've changed or you will change it isn't any proof because you keep saying that but you beat Violetta up how do I know you're not going to do that again Mm?

Ludmila: you'll have to take my word on it please I'll prove to you how much I've changed

She got up and walked away leaving Federico thinking, then Ludmila went to Natys house, Leon and Violetta were throwing a party so the business crew came and had a great time Federico was there ludmila came in and Francesca and Diego were singing *Some of them were entertainment that Leon hired from his dad's friends*

Leon: Babe did you invite Ludmila?

Violetta: No why would I? I despise the girl. 

Leon: then what is she doing here?

Violetta: *Holds his hand* I don't know but let's enjoy the party. 

Leon: Right

Federico: Ludmila is trying to prove that she's changed so she will win me back but I don't want her to because I'm mad at her. 

Maxi: Then don't be with her just tell her the truth Fede. 

Ludmila: My turn.

Ludmila: *Through the microphone* Please Fede give me another chance that's all I ask. 

Federico: *sighs* no Ludmila I can't, let me think I need space. 

Ludmila: okay fine but don't you think I'm going to wait for you forever? Because I not

She walked out of the house and Federico took a deep breath.

Leon: Are you sure you're making the right decision?

Federico: I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Leon: Violetta will be fine if you go back to her Fede, do what your heart tells you.

The party ended and Violetta went upstairs to have a shower while Leon and Fede were cleaning up and talking they sat down for a bit after it was tidy.

Fede: Do you think Ludmila will change?

Leon: why do you care if she changes? Don't you love for her not for somebody else?

Federico: it's her attitude, Leon

Leon: Fede you can't ask ludmila to change her attitude that's why she is, look at me I was a player before I met your sister I used to sleep around and use girls, I have a bad side but I contain it but I haven't changed because Violetta loves me for who I am you asking ludmila to change all the time is probably making her feel like you love a different ludmila which she isn't but you need to tell her how you feel if not she's going to be with another guy who can accept her for who she is and she will be happy.

Fede: your right but do you sleep with any girls now?

Leon: No the only girl I sleep with now is my wife

Fede: can I stay here tonight?

Leon: Sure.

They went upstairs and Fede saw his bedroom and he went to bed and Leon and Violetta were talking in bed.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Mm?

Violetta: Do you want kids?

Leon: uh some day baby. 

Violetta: but you don't seem sure, do you want kids?

Leon: I'm boiling. 

Vilu: why are you changing the subject? Leon, you don't want kids?

Leon: yes baby I do but not right now because I don't want to share you yet

Violetta: but...

Leon: Baby, I'm tired can't we talk about this tomorrow when I'm refreshed and awake good night baby *Kisses her forehead and turns onto his side*

Violetta: *stays on her back looking up to the ceiling* night *She rubbed her stomach* why did this happen?

After a while, she fell asleep and cuddled into Leon. 

A/N

Why do you think Violetta asked Leon if he wanted kids?

Is Federico trying to change ludmila?

Will ludmila move on?

Why did Violetta say "Why did this happen?"?

Comment below your views on why she did. 

Thank you for reading my part I hope you have answers to my questions tell me what you think will happen next.

I love you all

❤❤❤❤

- Rebecca