Chapter 2 - Leon's new intern.

As Leon went to the main corridor where his workers were with his clipboard as the workers were giving him updates a girl walked up to him.

Gery: *Nervously* Hello, are you Leon Vargas?

Leon: *Looking at the clipboard* Who wants to know?

Gery: Uh... I'm Gery López.

Leon: If you're looking for a trainee then you'll have to go to the Office opposite because I'm not in charge of that.

Gery: Oh, no I'm your new intern.

Leon: What? I haven't asked for an intern.

Gery: Uh, I was selected by the agency.

Leon: What, agency? Look I don't have time for this where I have surfboards to check and I need to be out of here by five.

Gery: Oh, okay, I'm sorry for troubling you.

She left and Leon found her weird as he never asked for an intern or he didn't need one, when he went back to the office Federico caught up with him.

Federico: What was that about?

Leon: *Sighs* Urgh, what do you want now?

Federico: Well, since I'm your brother-in-law I was thinking maybe you could hire me.

Leon: *Looks at him* Does Violetta know you're doing this?

Federico: Look, she has her own company and what do I have nothing.

Leon: Oh, what about Ludmila?

Federico: Please, she doesn't want a failure as her boyfriend in her life, like me compared to you a millionaire businessman who married my sister and now she's a millionaire's wife and me I got no chance.

Leon: So, what's working here any different?

Federico: Well, it will give my sister space from me, and I get a chance to get to know my brother in the law business.

Leon: I'll have to talk to Violetta first, and see what she thinks.

Federico: No, please don't tell her that I'm leaving her company because she will be disappointed.

Leon: So, why leave in the first place? If you don't want her knowing.

Federico: Look, it doesn't matter, just don't tell her.

Federico left while Leon was thinking about what he was talking about, after some time it was just turning 5:00 pm, and he put his paperwork away and started to lock his office up for the night. As he got in the car and drove to pick Violetta up from her office, he saw her nearly in tears.

The drive home was silent. Violetta didn't say a word as they got home, she just sat on the sofa while Leon was cooking some dinner for them. Violetta went up to get changed out of her work clothes still not speaking.

Leon: *Shouted up the stairs* Babe, Dinner's ready.

Violetta: Okay, I'll be down now.

Violetta walked down the stairs to the dining room where she saw Leon eating while reading some paperwork he keeps in his office like copies of work from the office. As she stared at the food she wasn't eating, and Leon noticed something was wrong.

Leon: Babe, what's wrong?

Violetta: *Nearly in tears* Nothing.

Leon: Well, you're nearly in tears, so it must be something.

Violetta stood up and sat on his lap as he was about to question her again she just kissed him eagerly, she unbuttoned his shirt one by one while she was unbuttoning his shirt she was touching his skin, she left the shirt on him and just put her hands around his neck whilst kissing him, Leon put his hands around her waist as they were getting deeper the doorbell disturbed them.

Leon: Babe, stop for a minute.

Violetta: Please, Leon, they will go away.

Leon: How about while I see who it is and do the dishes, you go up and pick a movie for us to watch?

Violetta: *Kisses his lips* Okay, but you won't, long right?

Leon: I'll be there soon, go on baby.

Violetta went upstairs to pick a movie for them both to watch while Leon answered the door Federico came in with suitcases.

Leon: Federico, now's not a great time.

Federico: Oh, come on, Leon Ludmila kicked me out, I got nowhere to go.

Leon: *Sighs* Okay, fine you can stay in the guest room, only till you find a place to live remember this is only temporary okay?

Federico: You got it, thank you I owe you one.

Leon: *Under his breath* Indeed you do.

Federico: What?

Leon finished washing the dishes and dried them until he could hear shouting coming from the landing when he knew that Violetta found out Federico was here to stay. As Leon came out of the kitchen Violetta ran down the stairs to him shouting.

Violetta: *Shouts* Are you kidding me, Leon?

Leon: Babe, calm down, it's just temporary until he finds a new place to stay.

Federico: I promise I won't be a burden to you, Violetta.

Violetta: Why can't you go stay with Mom and Dad?

Leon: Violetta, he's your brother.

Violetta: No, Leon, this is our house mine and yours, that means it's for our privacy to be able to have just you and my time, but we can't have that with my nosy annoying brother around.

Leon and Federico looked at Violetta which annoyed her even more and stormed up the stairs to their room and slammed the door angrily which made Leon put his hands on his hips and shake his head.  

Violetta: Okay.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

x