Chapter 29 - Ludmila's Getting Married:

After a while ~

Violetta and Leon went to bed and slept till morning, Leon went to work and Violetta was going to go in later on but the doorbell rang when she answered it was Francesca they went into the kitchen, and Violetta was now nearly coming to the end of her pregnancy.

Violetta: Francesca, what can I do for you?

Francesca: I've come to talk to you, wow you look as if you about to pop.

Violetta: About what? I know I'm nearly due.

Francesca: Ludmila?

Violetta: Why Francesca?

Fran: She's getting married.

Violetta: To Felipe?

Francesca: Yeah, and this is weird I'm saying this but she's asked me, you and Cami to be her bridesmaids along with Naty.

Violetta: Oh, well it's a nice gesture but I can't be her bridesmaid.

Francesca: Why not?

Violetta: Well I just can't because she hasn't asked me in person.

Francesca: She said that you don't want to see her any longer so she asked me to give you the announcement.

Violetta: So, even though she thinks that I don't want to see her she asks you to ask me to be her bridesmaid.

Fran: She's desperate, she needs you by her side.

Violetta: FRANCESCA, YOU NOT FEELING SORRY FOR HER ARE YOU?

Francesca: Look, I know we all have had our problems with her but at the end of the day she's gone through a lot with Federico the least you could do is support on her special day.

Violetta: I'll think about it.

Francesca: Okay, anyway what's wrong with you?

Violetta: Nothing I had a nightmare last night.

Francesca: What was it about?

Violetta: Leon was cheating on me with Lara behind my back and we had a little boy.

Francesca: Nah, Violetta you don't believe that Leon would cheat on you with Lara do you?

Violetta: No course not but when they are having lessons, I always wonder what they're doing or what they say to each other

Francesca: But you have to trust him Violetta otherwise Leon will think you don't love him anymore

Violetta: I wouldn't be human if I didn't wonder what they say to each other or what they do together

Francesca: ...........

Violetta: Leon wouldn't deliberately hurt me but if it came to a choice between me or Lara I think he would choose Lara because I see the way he smiles at her and it isn't the smile he gives me no longer.

Francesca: You can't believe that.

Violetta: I always find that marriage is like going to church you either believe in it or you don't.

Francesca: Do you believe?

Violetta: Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

Francesca: Oh right.

Violetta: But anyway how are you and Diego? Are you happy?

Francesca: Yeah well we are more than happy because we have a little one coming.

Violetta: What? your.....

Francesca: Yes I am.

Violetta: *Hugs her* I'm so happy for you.

Francesca: Don't hurt me.

Violetta: *Phone rings* Oh it's Leon he's coming to pick me up ready for work.

Francesca: Okay, I'll leave you to it.

She left and Violetta got dressed and heard a car horn outside so she opened the door and saw Leon in the car because the window was down and Leon was shouting something at her.

Leon: BABE, CAN YOU GET MY SUNGLASSES PLEASE!!!

Violetta: Sure.

She went back in and found his sunglasses on the coffee table and she locked the door and got in the car whilst giving him his sunglasses.

Leon: *Puts his sunglasses on* You sure you want to go to work, baby?

Violetta, I have to Leon, I have clients and meetings to do.

Leon: What if we make a quick stop before I drop you off at work?

Violetta: Where too?

Leon: You'll find out when we get there.

Violetta: But Leon I have to work.

Leon: I'll take you tomorrow but right now it's our time

Vilu: Okay but I'm going to look at my phone while you're driving

Leon: That's fine, baby.

Violetta: I saw Francesca today.

Leon: Oh where too?

Violetta: She came to the house.

Leon: What for?

Violetta: Ludmila's getting married to Felipe and she asked Fran to ask me if I would be her bridesmaid but I wasn't going to go to the wedding.

Leon: Why not?

Violetta: *under her breath* Because I can't.

Leon: What?

Vilu: Because I can't

Leon: Okay so don't go then

Vilu: You're not making me go?

Leon: No it's your decision

Violetta: Aren't you going to go?

Leon: No, why would I? Besides I have a lesson with Lara

Violetta: Oh how is she getting on is she nearly finished with these lessons?

Leon: Not even close she's really bad

Violetta: Oh, but you don't do anything you don't kiss her or touch her.

Leon: Babe I've told you this I wouldn't do anything with Lara.

They arrived at the place and it was an outside restaurant but they couldn't sit inside so they went in and sat down on the table they looked at the drinks and food and Leon went to order by the counter while Violetta was taking a photo of herself. 

Leon came back with their drinks and saw her posing for the camera but he took the phone from her and took the picture for her then they were firlting with each other and their food came, they were eating but taking a bit from each other's plates ...

Leon came back with their drinks and saw her posing for the camera but he took the phone from her and took the picture for her then they were firlting with each other and their food came, they were eating but taking a bit from each other's plates to try their food. 

  A/N

thank you for reading my part I hope you liked it

Will violetta go to Ludmila's wedding?

Why doesn't she want to go to the wedding?

How about Leon is he really not sleeping with Lara?

Comment below what you think will happen

I LOVE YOU ALL

- Rebecca