Chapter 27 ~ A new phone:

After a while ~

Violetta was eating her food and Ludmila and Felipe were in the kitchen Leon came back from work, he put his files in the office took his jacket off and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt

Leon: Hey beautiful *Kisses her lips*

Violetta : *Kisses back* Hey handsome how was work?

Leon: it was okay but I missed you.

Violetta: Aww, I missed you too baby.

Leon: Are you okay? are you hurting now?

Violetta: A little bit *Whimpers while sitting up*

Leon: Baby don't sit up if you are hurting just lay still

Violetta: But *Pulls his arm* I want a cuddle.

Leon lay next to her after laying down beside her and she cuddled him with her head on his chest then Felipe and Ludmila walked in.

Ludmila: AH, LEON YOUR HOME NOW!!!

Leon: Shh Ludmila, Vilu's trying to sleep, you can go home now.

Ludmila: Thank you but can't we stay a bit longer?

Leon: Why? I don't think that's a good idea because Violetta's trying to sleep and you're loud.

Ludmila: It's just I want to watch Violetta, *Looks at Felipe* Maybe wait in the car I'll be out in a bit.

Leon: Why do you want to watch my wife sleeping, that's just weird.

Ludmila: Well you do it, so why can't I?

Leon: Well I can because she's my wife but you're just her friend.

Violetta enlaced her feet with his but could feel his trainers on.

Violetta: Leon, move your legs.

Leon: Why baby?

Violetta: So, I can put my legs in yours, so I can be warm.

Leon: Babe, shall I take you up to bed?

Violetta: No, please I want to stay with you.

Leon: Okay, baby but can I get dinner because I'm starving?

Violetta: Okay, but come back to me.

Leon: Okay I won't be long.

Violetta: Where are you going?

Leon: I'm going to get fish shop you want anything?

Violetta: Yeah, can I have a bag of chips, please?

Leon: We can share it, baby.

Violetta: Okay, baby.

Leon got up and Ludmila sat down next to Violetta but let her sleep in her arms while Leon went out to get food.

Ludmila: Vilu, wake up.

Violetta: Let me sleep.

Ludmila: But Leon's back from the chip shop

Violetta: Oh, right, Ludmila you should go to Felipe he's waiting for you in the car.

Ludmila: I'm going.

She left and Leon walked in with the chip shop and he went to serve it he laid down on the sofa with Violetta put the plate on the tray and kept it on his lap while they were eating.

After a while ~

Violetta and Leon were watching TV and violetta was resting her head on his shoulder and Leon had his arms wrapped around her but he was careful so he didn't hurt her.

Leon: Babe tell me when you're ready for bed and I'll carry you up okay?

Violetta: I feel bad Leon.

Leon: why my love?

Violetta: because now you have to wait in me and you know I don't like it

Leon: well it's better than you hurting yourself again, *remembers the present for Violetta* oh I got something for you *sits up to grab his jacket and goes into the pocket* here open it

Violetta opened it and found a phone inside she took it out and it was an iPhone 7

Violetta: oh my goodness, Leon how did you afford this?

Leon: well baby I am rich and I guess because your phone smashed I felt bad so I got you a new one.

Violetta: I love you so much *Hugs him for a long time* thank my love.

Leon: You welcome but I think you should go to bed now because you need to rest your body

Violetta: Okay will you take me up?

Leon: yeah let me just wash up this plate and then I'll be right there.

Violetta: okay, I'll look at my new phone while you do that.

Leon went into the kitchen and washed the dishes and then went back for Violetta and walked her upstairs with her in his arms and put her on the floor while she got changed, he had a shower, then got out of the shower got changed and put his joggers on and saw Violetta in bed asleep so he got in beside and switched off his light and pulled Violetta close to him.

Leon: *Whispers in her ear* good night my beautiful wife.

Vilu: Good night my handsome husband.

He kissed her forehead and then went to sleep.

A/N

Thank you for reading my part, I hope you like it

Comment below what you think of my book so far

I love you all ❤❤❤❤

- Rebecca