Chapter 1- Mr. and Mrs. Vargas Private Jet...

It was the end of Leon and Violetta's honeymoon as they had a driver to drive them to their private jet, Violetta couldn't believe anything her husband owned she did too.

Violetta: *Shocked* You own this?

Leon: No, we own this, Mrs. Vargas.

Violetta laughed nervously and they got out of the car, as she was about to go up the stairs Leon gripped her legs into his arms making Violetta scream.

As they took their seats on the jet, they poured themselves a glass of champagne and tapped their glasses as if their honeymoon was still going.

Leon: Here's to us *Taps his glass with hers*

Violetta: *Taps her glass* Well, I couldn't wish for anything else, I have a great husband and a fortune in our bank account, and I own a company of my own like my husband.

Leon: Yep, but your name isn't Castillo anymore baby, it's Mrs. Vargas.

Violetta: My brother will be so jealous of my lifestyle; wait he still works in the company, right?

Leon: Babe, it's your company, not mine. I'm just your Boss's boss.

Violetta: So that means I'm married to my boss's boss?

Leon: Don't worry, I'm still your husband. I'll just be in a different office block from you.

After some time, the jet landed. It was afternoon when they arrived home, which was Leon's house and now Violetta's new home too. When they walked in, they saw Federico welcome them home.

Federico: Welcome home, Sis.

Violetta: Federico, I missed you.

Leon: Well, I'll let you talk, I'll be in my office.

Vilu: *Pecks his lips* Okay.

When Leon went to his Office Federico and Violetta talked for a while.

Violetta: What's going on with you?

Federico: Nothing, just wanted to see how marriage life is going for my sister, did you enjoy your honeymoon?

Violetta: It's great and our honeymoon well let's just say our sex was way better than when we started.

Federico: *Puts his fingers in his ears* La, La I don't need to know that.

Violetta: Hey, you asked, I just answered.

After some time, Leon came out of the office and Violetta started cooking some dinner for them as Federico was staying for dinner, Leon and Federico were talking about football.

Violetta: Dinner's ready.

Leon: *Holds her waist* I could get used to this.

Violetta: With what?

Leon: *Kisses her shoulder* You in the kitchen I would love it if you were naked.

Violetta: Leon, not in front of my brother.

Leon slapped her ass before she sat down which made her moan until Federico laughed at her.

Violetta: I will get you back later, Mr. Vargas.

Leon: Uh, didn't you say not in front of your brother Mrs. Vargas?

Violetta poked her tongue out to her husband while eating her dinner as Federico and Leon finished and they were still talking about the companies they worked for. Violetta told her brother she was promoted as a replacement for Diego, but he didn't look happy about it because he always wanted that job.