Chapter 31 - Violetta goes into labour:

Leon ~
I woke up by a hand gipping me and heavy breathing, when I looked over I saw Violetta in pain breathing hard, I sat up and rubbed her back to help her breathe, she was trying to say something but I couldn't understand her.

Leon: Babe?

Vilu: *Looks at him* I'm... labour!!

Leon: My love?

Violetta looked at Leon.

Leon: Babe, what's wrong?

Violetta: The baby is coming Leon!!

Leon: Oh, my god okay, I'll take you to the hospital.

Violetta: I don't think I'm going to make it Leon.

Leon: Yes we will, come on.

Leon tried to pick Violetta up but she was hurting that she didnt want him to move her.

Violetta: Leon, ring the midwife to come here, I can't move.

Leon put her down and called the midwife to come to the house she said she would be there as soon as possible.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Yeah?

Violetta: Is she coming?

Leon: Yes, baby she said she will be here as soon as possible.

Leon went downstairs to answer the door to let the midwife in, as they went upstairs Violetta was already having a construction.

Leon: Is that normal?

The midwife: Yes, Mr Vargas it's her constructions that means the baby is coming.

Leon: *Holds her hand* I'm here baby.

Violetta: Oww, I'm in agony!!!

Leon: Is there anything you can give her?

Midwife: I can't give her anything it's too risky, the best thing for her to do is push.

Violetta: What?

Leon: Get ready push baby!!!

Violetta got ready to push and she squeezed Leon's hand tightly, Leon rubbed her back with his other hand, and then Leon's phone rang, making the midwife look at him.

Midwife: Me Vargas, I'm trying to keep your wife relaxed your phone should be on vibrate.

Leon: Sorry, babe, I'll be back in 2 minutes okay?

Violetta: What!! You're going to leave me here in pain to answer your phone!!!

Leon: Babe, it'll take a second.

Violetta: LEON ALEXANDER VARGAS YOU LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS THEN I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!

Leon: Okay, I'll hang up, god with a child inside you are most certainly bossy.

Violetta: Well, someone has to put in your place.

Leon: Put me in my place? I know my place thank you very much.

Violetta: Oh yeah!!!

Leon smirked and kissed her forehead as he rested his head on hers, Violetta was pushing thier little one out, and as she leaned on his shoulder they then could hear a small cry coming out and they looked down.

Midwife: Mrs and Mr Vargas I would like to welcome your little boy.

Leon: A little boy, you did it, my love.

The midwife wrapped the baby boy in a blanket and gave him to Violetta.

Violetta: He's beautiful.

Leon: Yes he is, *Wipes his eye*