Chapter 30 - Arguing over Ludmila:

Leon and Violetta finished eating but they stayed at the restaurant for a bit and talked to each other. 

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Mm *Looking at his phone*

Violetta: Do you think I should go to Ludmila's wedding?

Leon: *Not listening* It's up to you baby

Vilu: *Grabs his phone and puts it on the table under her hand* You not listening to me

Leon: I am, baby. 

Vilu: No your not *Looks at his phone* Who are you texting?

She went onto his texts and saw Lara's texts she felt embarrassed

Leon: Babe give me back my phone

Vilu: Why is Lara texting you and why are you texting her instead of talking to me, you are with your wife not just any girl Leon, why did you bring me here mm? Tell me why?

Leon: I haven't got a reason, Violetta. 

Vilu: Oh my god did you bring me here to break up with me, to tell me that you're divorcing me?

Leon: *Confused* what no baby. 

Vilu: Then why are you texting her while you're with me?

Leon: No baby she texted me and I told her I was with you, I have told her to leave me alone but she's not getting it. 

Vilu: Then don't answer her, Leon shall I go to Ludmilaswedding and if I do will you come with me?

Leon: ugh do I have to?

Vilu: Leon, please?

Leon: Fine I'll come to this wedding with you. 

Violetta: Thank you. 

Leon: I'm sorry for not listening to you, I shouldn't have been talking to Lara while being with you it was wrong of me but you're the one I love, I'm not breaking up with her divorcing you because I'm going to stop giving Lara surfing lessons I'll give her someone else. 

Leon: he can't touch me

Vilu: but didn't last time he say that he bankrupted your father

Leon: that shouldn't be my problem I shouldn't be in the middle of this just to give his stupid daughter lessons she will still have lessons just not by me because I can't do it any longer

Vilu: Why have you decided now?

Leon: I'm thinking about you and how you feel. 

Violetta: this is your job I can't come between you and your work it isn't fair what type of wife would I be if I came between you and your job? 

Leon: you are more important than my work Vilu.

Violetta: I am?

Leon: You are. 

Viletta: Leon I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take it. 

Leon: What?

Violetta put her head down and Leon grabbed her hand. 

Leon: What baby?

Violetta: uh Ludmila kissed me. 

Leon: Huh?

Violetta: ......

Leon: Ludmila kissed you? What? When?

Vilu: when you were at work and I fell down the stairs and you asked Ludmila to look after me with Felipe well Felipe was making us drinks and I and Ludmila were talking and she kissed me but I kissed back I was in shock but I didn't feel anything, I told her that she was insane and that what if you or Felipe walked in and she stayed quiet but I needed you so bad

Leon: Hang on woah go back you kissed her back?

Vilu: Yes because it was a shock but I didn't feel anything I'm not bisexual Leon I love you

Leon: I know

Violetta: But she made me........wait what did you say?

Leon: I know you love me and I know you're not interested in Ludmila

Violetta: What so you're not mad?

Leon: No baby, so that's the reason why you don't want to go to the wedding is it?

Violetta: Because I feel like Ludmila will get the wrong idea, and I think she's making a mistake.

Leon: What? How is she making a mistake because she's not marrying Federico?

Violetta: Leon she doesn't love Felipe.

Leon: Babe if she doesn't love Felipe then why is she marrying him? maybe she does love him. 

Violetta: Oh, please Ludmila doesn't know what love is. 

Leon: Babe, that's mean.

Violetta: Oh, come on Leon do you believe that she knows what love is? 

Leon: Yes, I think she does know what love is. 

Violetta: Can we go now?

Leon: Sure. 

He paid the bill and they got in the car and they went home, Violetta sat on the sofa while Leon was reading the mail and he had a letter from Clemont. 

The letter said.

Dear Mr. Vargas

You have a meeting tomorrow morning for your wages and money wise, also a business trip that is next week please attend and don't be late where we will start early. 

Leon: Great all I need. 

Violetta: What is?

Leon: Uh Lara canceled her lesson tomorrow. 

Violetta: Oh, so we can have our day?

Leon: No baby I have to go to the office for paperwork and I need to help Andres with the new system of our office but you have work too which you have to go to work now.

Vilu: You're right, well I'm going to bed because I'm tired will you come with me?

Leon: In a bit baby I'll be right behind you.

Vilu: *Walkes up to him* don't belong sexy *Kisses his lips*

Leon: *Kissed back* I won't

She went up to bed while Leon called Clemont and they had a chat about tomorrow then he hung up and went to bed, he saw Violetta asleep so he got changed and got in behind her they cuddled up to each other and went to sleep.

Leon: Goodnight princess.

Vilu: Goodnight Handsome.

A/N

Thank you for reading my part I hope you enjoy my book so far I can't wait to carry on with my other books as well as the new books I have been writing. thank you for all your opinions on all of my questions I love listening to your answers and ideas they are very interesting it makes me think a lot about what to do next it gives me a lot of inspiration listening to you all. 

I love you all

- Rebecca