Chapter 4 - Mr. Jiménez. *Lara's father*

Mr. Jiménez: Ah, Leon Vargas.

Leon: *Looks up* Oh, god what do you want?

Lara was standing next to her father with a cute smile while her father had a serious look on his face.

Leon: So, Mr. Jiménez, how may I be of service to you?

Mr. Jiménez: I must talk to you about my daughter.

Leon: Ah, Lara, how are you?

Lara: *Flirty way* Hi, Leon, I'm fine.

Mr. Jiménez: She is always talking about you sir, anyway I was hoping you could teach her how to surf.

Leon: Why? May I ask?

Mr. Jiménez: Well, you know how my daughter is. She likes challenging herself as do you, but my wife and I think you should give our daughter the satisfaction.

Leon: How much will you pay?

Mr. Jiménez: You're into money?

Leon: Well of course I will charge for private lessons sir they will not be free.

Mr. Jiménez: How dare you think I would pay; your father is my businessman so you either teach my daughter surfing free or you can say goodbye to your father's business boy.

Leon: Is that a threat? But sir you must understand that I can't give your daughter free lessons just for your threats.

Mr Jiménez: *Stands up* You either do what I say, or you can see your father's business bankrupt, your choice let me know.

Leon watched him leave his office, which made Leon angry because now he had to give lessons to Lara otherwise, he would lose everything, before he could go back to work Lara was still in his office creepily staring at him.

Leon: *Looks up to her* Oh, Lara you're still here.

Lara: Are you thinking of the offer my dad just gave you I would hate to see you lose your business.

Leon: Well, you would be grinning happily when it happens won't you? So, no it's not happening Lara, I can't do it.

Lara: Well, my father will ring you later to know your decision so think about it.

Leon: There's nothing to think about Lara.

When Lara opened the door, Violetta was standing outside with her hands on her hips.

Violetta: Oh, I'm sorry Leon, your receptionist didn't say you had company.

Leon: It's fine, Lara was just leaving.

Violetta: No, the question is why was she here in the first place?

Leon: Baby, nothing is going on.

Lara left while Violetta sat down on the chair opposite her husband, who was angry with her. As Violetta was about to talk Leon didn't want to hear her, which made Violetta shout at him until it ended in a horrible fight.

Leon: YOU DON'T DO THAT EVER!! DO YOU HEAR ME VIOLETTA!!!

Violetta: Oh, so you can waltz into my office on the first day I go back to tell me about changing my name and now I come and see you at your office you shout at me?

Leon: It's not that, it's the way you were like with Lara, listen to me I am not seeing Lara okay, I shouldn't have to keep telling or convincing you.

Violetta gulped with guilt. Leon was right he shouldn't have to keep convincing her about Lara which made Violetta feel even more guilty because she should just trust her husband. 

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
x