Chapter 19 ~The next morning:

Violetta ~

I woke up and I looked down at my waist and I saw Leon's hand enlaced with mine, he was talking in his sleep all night about Clemont and me but I don't understand what it was about but he was scaring me with the things he was saying, so I let go of his hand and I put one of his shirts on and went downstairs make pancakes when I got downstairs I put the radio on which was on the kitchen counter I started cooking.

Leon came downstairs and got the mail while he was walking into the kitchen to see Violetta cooking, he leaned against the counter while reading the mail, and Violetta turned around to serve the pancakes when she jumped as she didn't know Leon was there.

Violetta: You scared me.

Leon: *Reading the mail* Oh, sorry baby, you seem in a good mood, I thought the dinner yesterday would've upset you.

Violetta: *Gives him the plate of pancakes* Are you hungry?

Leon: I'm starving, but the baby did you hear me?

Violetta: Yes, Leon, but I'm not going to let one dinner ruin our morning, what I want to know is where did you go last night and why were you talking in your sleep?

Leon: Baby, I told you I went to the office to do some paperwork and talk in my sleep.

Violetta: Leon, you were talking about me and Clemont? Leon, you didn't talk to him, did you?

Leon: *Changes the subject* Right, I must get ready for work.

Violetta: Leon David Vargas get back here!!!

As Leon went to get ready for work, Violetta went into the shower, and Flowery jacket on and a pink top with her trainers, she still couldn't believe that Leon talked to Clemont and was trying to cover it up, so she thought she would see him.

When she finished and sat down on the bed, she then looked up and looked into the mirror and saw Leon walking in with his shirt unbuttoned he was about to button it, but he saw Violetta sitting on the bed.

Leon: Are you okay?

Violetta: Leon, why is everything so difficult?

Leon: Difficult how? What's difficult baby?

Violetta: Leon my brother is marrying my bully and my dad and mom are letting it happen even though they know how I felt

Leon: Babe it's going to be fine are you going to the wedding?

Violetta: Should I go?

Leon: It would mean a lot to your brother *Strokes her hair* But if you don't think you should go then don't go but just listen to your heart and you'll know your answer.

Violetta: Will you come with me?

Leon: Of course, I'll be right beside you and if you want you can just hold my hand all through and rest your head on my shoulder.

Violetta: *Leans her head on his shoulder* Leon?

Leon: *Stroking her hair* Yeah, baby?

Violetta: Can we go for a walk?

Leon: *Checks his watch* I can't baby, I must get to work, why don't you text Camila and Francesca, you haven't seen them in a while.

Leon buttoned up his shirt and kissed his wife's head before leaving, then went to work, while Violetta texted Francesca and Camila to talk as she hadn't seen them in a while.

They came over and they just talked about Clemont and Leon's situation, she needed her friends right now.

Violetta: I just needed to talk to you guys, where Leon had to go to work and right now, I don't trust talking to him.