Chapter 11: College

Alex had let us know he couldn't make it to the party after all, he had got in trouble for ditching school and couldn't leave his group home after 5pm. I was gravely disappointed because I had planned on making out with him on the dance floor.

So, come Sunday night, Colin drove us all to his college for the greatest night of our high school lives. Cam was in the passenger seat, and I sat in the middle between Kimmy and Marco. Our mission today was to kiss college guys and hopefully get Kimmy to feel better after the whole James situation.

I was wearing a tight white dress with one shoulder sleeve. The theme of the party was all white, so that was my inspiration for the look.

"You don't think this dress is too short? What if someone sees my underwear?" Kimmy asked, pulling down the dress I helped her pick out at the mall. Her body is really curvy and causes the dress to ride up.

"You look so hot, doesn't she look hot Colin?" I tap his shoulder for his attention. He was driving the latest Tesla and had it in self-driving mode.

"Gorgeous. I'd be all over you but then Millie would get jealous." He winked at me from the rearview mirror. I roll my eyes. He was hot but corny as hell.

I lean in to whisper in Kim's ear. "Don't worry I'll watch your butt and make sure it doesn't ride up."

Marco was pregaming next to us. He was taking smirnoffs like water and wearing white overalls.

"You guys are finding me a man tonight." He tells us with a slur. I grab his bottle and finish it. "I just wanna makeout with college boys." I grin.

"Millie, be careful. College guys are handsy." Cam points his finger at me. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a few buttons undone at the top.

"I'm right here baby." Colin called.

Cam flattens his lips and sways his head at his brother. "See."

I missed Alex like crazy, but it was also nice to have just the friends today, with no boy drama. I take another bottle of Smirnoff and reach over to hand it to Cam.

"Cammie. You're not the designated driver today. Drink."

"Sir yes sir!" He laughs while taking it. I've never seen him drink before; this would be fun to witness.

"Yayyy!" I say shaking his shoulder.

When we drive up to the frat house, it's completely packed with people. There's toilet paper on trees and bubbles flying everywhere like a bubble bath.

"Woah. This is insane." Marco says as we walk up the steps. Girls run by in their underwear and guys chase them with paint.

"Alex would've loved this." Cam jokes. Some of the girls were even naked.

"Are you checking them out?" I ask as we wait for the guys to let us in. There's a hint of jealousy in my voice.

He shakes his head. "I would never Millie. I am spoken for." Everything he said had a hint of sarcasm in it.

"Come on guys, they let us in." Colin becks us over, grabbing my hand. As soon as we get inside, he directs me towards the kitchen for more drinks, leaving the others.

The house was crowded with people as he held my hand tight so I wouldn't get lost in the sea. The kitchen was less occupied, with few people grabbing bottles on the counter. Colin grabs two red cups and fills them with beer.

"Bottoms up." We both down our drinks. He fills them again and this time I babysit mine.

"So, this is a college party? I'm unimpressed." I joke, looking around the room.