CHAPTER 13: Halloween

The night of Halloween, we decided to get ready at my house because Kim's house was too occupied, and we'd never get done in time. Lacey was invited as well so she came over with Kim and Marco. We were giving her a trial run on whether or not to let her into the group.

My mom let us get ready in my room and wasn't too crazy about letting me go to a Halloween party, but she conceded. Only after interrogating me about who I was going with and how long I would be there.

Meg the Stallion was bumping in my room and we all sat in front of my closet mirror dancing and putting on makeup. Marco was twerking the most, throwing his legs up on the wall to shake his ass.

"How are you doing that?!" Lacey screamed over the music.

"I'm a hottie." He replied.

I was helping Kimmy with her costume, pulling her wings up so they wouldn't fall. My outfit was already on. We were going as a couple; can you guess what? That's right. She was an angel and I was a devil.

My Skirt and top were red leather and I had on red leather boots. My horns were on the top of my head and my belly ring was a red heart. Kim had on a tight white leather dress with feathered wings and white leather boots. Marco was Jack the Skeleton and had his face painted, Lacey was a sexy nurse.

"This is gonna be so fucking fun!" I squeal in Kim's face.

"I knowww I'm so glad we're matching." I was too. She was my best friend and everybody had to know that.

Lacey's nurse outfit was open at the top so her big boobs were in full view for everyone to admire. She had the bimbo look down to a science.

She sits on my bed and fixes her top half to make sure her boobs don't pop out.

"I hope this outfit gives Cam a boner." She giggles, shaking her boobs around.

I look up at her through the mirror with a disgusted face. "He has a girlfriend." But would he look at her? My jealousy might rush in if he stares at her. Although I doubt he will, he's a loyal guy. But if Cam is going to check anyone out tonight, it should be me.

Marco sits back down on the floor next to me. "Millie help me fix my makeup. I think I messed it up." He tells me. I turn to face him and grab his makeup bag to fix the line that was smudged.

Lacey continues to talk. "That relationship won't last much longer from what I've heard." My head turns to look at her again and Kim does the same.

"What are you talking about, did Sam say something?" Kim questioned, standing up and pulling her dress down. Her short hair was pinned and had glitter at the top. Lacey was also on the volleyball team with Sam, so she was around her all the time.

She looks up at Kim. "I overheard Sam talking about their relationship. She was going on and on about how clingy he is and that he calls her all the time. Sounds to me like she wants to break up with him." What. Sam wants to break up with him. Over something so stupid as him being clingy. I want to kill her.

Kim shakes her head. "Great. Cam is going to be crushed. I don't want to be around her tonight knowing she's going to break his heart."

"Me either." I grunt. If I was near her at all tonight, I think I'd want to tell her off. How can she hate being around him? He was amazing. "He deserves better."

Marco gets up after I finish his makeup. "I never liked Sam. I still think she's only dating him because he's popular and every girl loves him." I wouldn't be surprised if that was true, Cam is really popular, the most popular in our group. The three of us were sort of outcasts and Alex was known to sleep around but he didn't make friends all that easily. Nor did he want to, he hated people just as much as I did.