Eustace's Interview

Hey! I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time!

E: I'm sorry, I've just been really busy, you know book 2 and everything

Ah, fair enough. Anyway I have a few questions for you today.

Number 1 is how do you feel about Tyro

E: I think he has a superiority complex and just because he is a genius, amazing fighter, good leader, great at coming up with ideas ... yeah you get the point. Just because he is better in a lot of aspects doesn't mean he has to be so mean all the time.

Can you explain how he is mean?

I guess I wouldn't say mean. He just very standoffish, which I find is ridiculous seeing as all of us have already been through so much together

——————————————————
What's your favourite quote from a book?

E: It is true, we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world; but on that account we shall be more attached to one another. - Frankenstein

Why?

Fitting.
——————————————————
You are seen as the staple happy character. Why do you think that is?

E: i would say I'm very optimistic and though I'm not as skilled as everyone else, my own skillset requires me to be confident at all times. And confidence naturally comes with joy.

——————————————————
Anything you would like to say to your fans?

E: Love everyone, you are beautiful and amazing and unique. Don't let people's version of you cloud your own.

Thank you for your time Eustace. Have you seen Dax anywhere? I keep trying to call him but that guy never answers!

E: yeah... he is around here somewhere, he is probably feeling shy.

BRRING!!! BRRING!!! *stops*

E: sorry, duty calls

Ok, please let Dax know that we need to do the interview soon.

*Eustace nods and leaves the room*