Chapter 19

~Face of an angel, but my mind... not so much~

King's POV

I don't know where we are. 'In the middle of nowhere' is the best phrase to describe it. An island, seemingly quite big. Surrounded by huge wodden gates that intimidates anyone that might've stumbled into the Bermuda triangle and floated off here.... yeah, there is no way anyone would ever find this place and even if they did, they had better turn around. Tyro and I walked past the open metal gate and saw a lovely black, grey and glass house sitting in the middle, surrounded by nothing but a few trees and lakes. From a distance it looked quite small but as we walked closer, we could tell that it was quite big. "Wow" I breathed out as I stared in awe of the beautiful house. "This is why schools can't buy anything, our tax is being invested in weird, deserted islands" Tyro scoffed, I tried to suppress a laugh as we walked to the front door. "Inside is even better" I claimed as we stepped in, Tyro was locking the door behind him and taking of his shoes.

We had found our rooms and placed our luggage in there, I was cooking whilst Tyro was training, of course he found the training room immediately. "Food's done" I yelled out, hoping Tyro would hear, after a few seconds I heard footsteps approaching and in walked a shirtless Tyro, sweat beads glistening as the sun ray flooded in through the open window. "Smells good, I'm going to go shower first", I smiled at the compliment towards my culinary skills as he jogged up the carpeted steps. Being stuck with Tyro for 3 day? The thought would've killed anyone else, but not me, no - this would be alright, hopefully. I guess I was lost in my thoughts for long for Tyro came down in a T-shirt and jogging bottoms, he was done already? "You haven't moved an inch" he muttered as he sat on the dining table with his food in front of him. I shook my head and snapped back into reality, "I was lost in my head" I replied, before sitting down opposite Tyro on the small table and picking at my food. "Yeah, I know the feeling" he mumbled, slowly looking up at me from his food.

"We are more alike than we care to admit" he stated, I nodded without hesitation "than you care to admit, I have known from day one that 'whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same'" I voiced, adding a quote from Brontë (A/N: it's a quote from "Wuthering heights by Emily Brontë ) "Brontë, I like the fact that you have read it" he admitted, "I love reading, it helps me escape this disaster of a life", "you don't look like the type" he murmured, I discreetly sighed as I remembered a time when even a book couldn't save me. "You read books to help you, I draw" he candidly said, breaking the tense atmosphere, "you don't seem like the type" I mocked, nonetheless interested in his artwork, "I can show you, if you want - I've never shown anyone but you're not just 'anyone' if you get what I mean" I smiled at his statement, I'm not just 'anyone'. I don't know why his arbitrary words made me feel happy, but they did and I'm ashamed by it.

"Whether you admit it or not, we are friends. I know you don't like saying it aloud, you stupid monster" I hissed playfully with underlying sincerity, he cringed and made a disgusted face and rolled his dark chestnut eyes at me which I returned and stood up to wash the dishes and leave. "Saying it aloud makes it sound more real, believe it or not I don't have a lot of friends, or any other than Amo" he sighed and leaned back into his chair, I dried my hand and made my way over to his slumped figure. Putting my hands on my face whilst my head was dangerously close to his, "well you got one more now" I claimed and slowly retreated into my seat, before I made it to my seat, he gripped my wrist and pulled me back to him, he stood up from his seat, towering over my tall figure but it was small compared to him. I looked up at him, wondering why he had pulled me back. Suddenly, huge arms wrapped around me. He hugged me, this should be recorded or something, what a historical moment. Shame it only lasted a few seconds before he left and made his way up the stairs, leaving me stunned and unmoving.