Chapter 15

~I do very bad things, and I do them very well~

Tyro's POV *surprise*

War is a universal language. But I hate it. Yet these scribbles on my wall could start 10 million wars. I guess it's also the one thing that I can't escape from. The amount of secrets and data I have stored in my mind is enough to bring the nations to their knees. Good thing it only stays in my head.

I sat on my soft bed and looked at the walls. My mind wandered to when King came in, she looked so intrigued and not creeped out. I smiled to myself, she was weird but interesting. My smile fell as I remember the paper she saw, she didn't understand it but I think eventually her brain will decipher my gibberish, why did I even leave it on my table? I should've burnt it as soon as we got back from being kidnapped. It was basically the scissors to cut the thin line of trust we had in the government, a dirty secret of theirs that they tried to bury. They want us dead.

I knocked on King's door and entered. "Didn't say you could come in", "I really don't care" I recited, "what do you want now, Ty?" she mumbled as she lay, facing away from me. I perched myself besides her and gripped her arm to flip her over so she was facing me. "Just came to annoy you" I smirked, she rolled her eyes but smiled "nice, I was getting bored" she admitted. "Want to go train?" she continued as she sat up on her bed, I nodded and we left our weapons and decided to use normal combat to beat the simulation machine. Fighting besides her is a magical experience, we are very coordinated and don't mind the casualties, that's why I sort of trust her, if it comes to it, I know she will shoot to kill.

"Medium level?" She asked, I nodded but I put it on the hardest when she wasn't looking. The simulation started, and our battle began. It was harder yet it was much more fun, she was very good with parkour and running up and flipping off walls. If she wasn't an assassin she could've been a traceuse. I grabbed Kings waist and hauled her up, so she could kick the 3 holograms rushing to us, whilst dodging the bullet aimed at her. After I put her down I hunched over a bit, she ran up my back and dive rolled into a group of holograms causing them all to disperse. "Level complete" the robotic voice said as the lights turned on in the room, "that was epic, it was like it was planned" she said, breathlessly. I nodded and sat down, taking deep breaths. I looked at her, I would never admit it to her but I'm glad she is my friend and not my enemy. She was a good fighter, would definitely be hard to beat.

She was like me, yet the total opposite, she seemed like once upon a time she was happy and cheerful but now only a glimmer of her old self resided in her, she was 95% assassin and 5% marshmallow. Knock! Knock! the loud sound of someone knocking on the front door echoed throughout the house. "Yay, it's Blake. Again" I muttered, sarcastically. King and I made our way from the underground training area into the living room where Blake and his guards were standing and with the rest of our team sitting on the couch. I dragged King into the closest couch to us and we both sat down. "What do you want now?" I seethed, Blake looked a tab bit fearful but quickly hid it, "another mission?" King said, with a humourless laugh. Blake gulped and nodded. I half-expected King to storm upstairs again but she just sat next to me, still as a statue. "You won't all be going to the same place this time. We have intel that the growing empire is onto you so you must spread out and take your weapons, they will be looking for you so you need to get far away from here. Try bring the people in and kill if it's absolutely necessary, you have 2 days to get ready and choose who you are going to spend 3 days with in your locations" Blake informed us and handed us all black small suitcases, with our name sewn into the side. Well it was more like our nicknames, King, Stace, Domo, Amo, Dax but mine said Tyro, for that wasn't my full name.

After Blake departed saying he would be back in 2 days with money for us. Dax and Amo where the first to leave the room, then Eustace and Domo followed. "You and me against the world?" King joked, "wouldn't have it any other way" I replied, with a real laugh escaping my lips. "Where do you think we will be going?" I said in Spanish, "somewhere fun" she responded in Latin. I knew 4 languages: Spanish, Latin, my native and some Greek. "How many languages do you know?" I asked, "around 6" she said, I thought she would be proud but she looked deflated, I guess her assassin days affected her really badly, no surprise there. We joked and chatted for a few more hours before I headed off to bed. One day I'll understand her, and maybe the rest of humanity.