Chapter 6

~Oh, I wish I cared~

1 am, we were still in the car. Some had drifted off to sleep in the back whilst Tyro and I were up front, very awake. "You tired" Tyro quizzed, "Nah, when I'm on a mission it's impossible for me to sleep" I replied as I stared intently at the bar, waiting for our suspect to come out. "Yeah, I understand that". The drunk man finally stumbled out of the bar, he walked down the street and pass his car. "Wake up!" I whisper-yelled at my team and they all shot up in a matter of seconds. I climbed out of the car and put my hood up and my mask on. I stayed in the shadows, avoiding the dim headlights so if the drunk man happened to turn around, he wouldn't see me. The suspect kept walking for about 20 minutes, we followed behind him, being as quite as we could. He turned into an alleyway with a metal door in the wall. He opened a latch at the bottom and proceeded to type in some numbers. He then closed the latch, and the door made a soft humming sound before slowly opening. He slipped in and the door shut behind him. "Wow that's great now we can't follow him, Dakari left his computer in the car so he can't hack the pin of the door" Eustace groaned, "You two go back and get it" I said gesturing to Eustace and Dakari, "You two stay down here in the alleyway but stay hidden, notify us all if someone leaves" I commanded gesturing to Domo and Amour, "Tyro and I will climb to the top of the building and see if we can find a way to look inside" I concluded, with swift nods, everyone carried out their assignments. "How are we supposed to get to the top of the building?", "Shame on you, you under estimate the skills of a professional" I chuckled, I told him to follow me as we walked back down the path and found smaller building.

We climbed up one of the smaller buildings and they acted as step to our target building. We skilfully leapt across the gaps, that were far apart, "careful you don't fall" I whispered to Tyro, "would you be sad if I did?" He joked, "define 'sad'" I retorted to annoy him, he simply rolled his eyes and continued to run over the roof tops by my side.

We climb up the dome on the building the suspect entered, the centre of the roof is glass, so Tyro and I were able to look down. I saw massive metal boxes in the corner of the room and apparently people having a meeting. I took a quick picture with my watch, which also happened to be a functionality of the device, I sent it to my team and to HQ.

After about 10 minutes, they started leaving the room and heading out towards the alleyway. I concluded that the alleyway was probably just a back door, meaning that there was another door somewhere. A soft hum came from my watch, 'Dakari cracked the code', the message said, another one was soon sent by Domo, 'A few people are exiting'. Tyro and I waited a few minutes before climbing back down and running down the roof tops like we did before. The team met up by the car, "No one saw you?" I asked both pairs and with swift nods we drove back to the hotel. "So tomorrow we need to bring suspect, Liam Winters, back to HQ" Amour voiced, "There's no point for all of us to go. It's only to his apartment, if there is too many we can be spotted easily" I mentioned, "King's right, some of us have to be at the air field when the jet arrives, some need to be in the car ready to drive Liam to the aircraft and some need to actually capture him" Tyro backed me up, "split into groups of 2 and Amour will create poison darts to sedate him for a day" he beseeched before standing up and going to his bed. By tomorrow he meant later today seeing as it was 3 am. I left the chattering group to go to Tyro, "You are coming with me?" I asked him, he chuckled a bit as if I had told such a boring joke, "of course, we are going to capture him, knowing gang members by the time we get there he will probably pull a sneaky stunt, maybe shoot us or something and I know that you won't freeze up when the unexpected occurs". "What do you mean 'knowing gang members'?" I queried, "good night". Ok, he had his secrets fair enough, one day I will find it out, I don't know when or how but one day.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter