Euphoria Passions

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual themes. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. All characters in the story are aged up. So, read at your own risk.

A/N: This oneshot not in old book. So, you guess it is a new one. Oneshots are not order by old book.

This oneshot was written by Amourshipper678 on fanfiction.net If you like the oneshot don't forget to appreciate him/her on fanfiction.
________________________________________________________________________________

Serena plopped down naked on the sofa and glared at me.

"...Ash, hurry up and take your clothes off," she said in an authoritative tone.

"What...w-we're continuing?"

"It would be stupid if we stopped here!"

The only thing that I could hear was the faint whispering of the lake, and my alarm-like heartbeat which seems to echo around the room.

Because of the hurried start, there was no romantic mood to speak of. Sitting on the bed which was slightly too small for the two of us.

The dim blue moonlight filtered through the window, casting complex shadows on the bed.

By this time, Serena and I had removed all of our clothing. We had been kneeling on the bed in front of one another for about two and a half minutes. I couldn't read Serena's expression as she balled up her fists on her knees and looked down. I thought that I should probably be the one to take the first action in this situation, but not being able to predict the outcomes of any of my choices, I sat in petrified silence.

I considered what would happen if I were to yell out, "Sorry!" and re-equipped minimal clothing at mach speed before escaping out of the room. Would she say, "I guess it can't be helped" and forgive me when we meet again tomorrow?.....There's no way she would.

Remembering back to the distant past, I was only 14 the first time that I ever visited Kalos. The winter of 9th grade. I don't want to really recall how I was at that time. But, I sacrificed all of the sexual energy that starts to awaken in all boys around their teenage. As a result, I had never been in a situation where I would be alone with a girl in her room. Obviously, I had also never been naked with a girl before.

To tell the truth, I would have liked for Serena,when we first met I thought she was a few years older than me (and thus had expertise in this area) to take the lead.

My mother and I moved from Kanto to Kalos for her jobs. My first day of high school I meet serena in the hallway. She and I matched on many things and we soon became best friends. I learn about her a lot. In the kalos they have weird stuffs like online virtual sex games. when I first learn about that, I'm very shocked.

However, it seemed that everyone in Kalos, including her, viewed me as being older than I really was. Since I had never denied any of it, there's no way that I could say to her in this situation,"Sorry, but I'm actually...."
I strengthened my resolve.

Even if I didn't have the knowledge or the experience, I had never loved or had felt such intense feelings for someone like I have for Serena.

Ever since I moved to kalos, there were numerous times when I was in a situation where I told myself, "You can't run away from here no matter what," but here I had to muster up greater willpower than that as I extended my right hand and moved my body forward.

My fingertip softly touched the gentle curve that was Serena's shoulder. Her body quivered sharply. I slowly traced a path from the line of her collarbone to the nape of her neck.

"Mmm....ash...ah"

Serena let out a soft moan as her eyes closed. The blood rushed to her soft cheeks and her eyebrows furrowed in anticipation.