Pre-celebrations Of Victory

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual themes and mature scenes. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. All characters in this oneshot have 18 years or older. So, read at your own risk.

It doesn't contain profanity or swearing.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The smoke cleared, revealing a beat-up Pikachu that was miraculously still on its feet and a Dragonite that was out cold on the ground. The crowd exploded into cheers for Ash as he had now moved into the finals of the kalos League. Ash pumped his fist and sprinted to his trusty partner to celebrate their huge win.

The hours after Ash's epic battle flew by for the Pallet-town native. It was now past midnight and he was back at the hotel that he, serena, bonnie and clemont were staying at. The four of them had gotten separate rooms because each room only had one bed. There was a knock at the door and Ash assumed that it had to be one of his traveling companions.

He opened the door and found serena standing outside with a smile. Ash immediately let her in. "Guess you aren't ready for bed yet either?" he asked, starting the conversation. "I'm still up for a little more celebration" serena started with a small giggle "this is all just so exciting!"

Serena chuckled softly her eyes gleaming with warmth as she looked at Ash. "It's incredible, isn't it? All the hard work we've put into our journey has brought us here. You in the finals, me as the Kalos Queen. It's like a dream come true."

Ash nodded his gaze never leaving her. "Yeah, it's like we've reached the pinnacle of our adventures together. And I couldn't have asked for a better partner and girlfriend to share this with."

Serena blushed slightly at Ash's words, feeling her heart flutter. "You're too sweet, Ash. I'm grateful for every moment we've spent together."

Serena took his fingers and laced them together, shifting closer to him. She peered up at him, sending a heart-melting look. "This is it, this is the final moment of our adventure".

He responded, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're right, we've reached the peak." His face was inches away from her and their eyes locked "And I wouldn't have it any other way"

The corner of Serena's lips curved feeling a powerful connection tugging her heartstrings. Ash leaned in, letting his lips grace hers lightly. She gasped and melted into the kiss.

"You know Ash" Serena began her voice soft "I've always admired your unwavering passion for Pokémon and your determination to become a Pokémon Master. It's one of the things that drew me to you in the first place."

Ash's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he scratched the back of his head. "Thanks, Serena. And I've always admired your grace, your talent as a Performer, and your kindness toward everyone you meet. You've inspired me in so many ways."

Their eyes met and the room seemed to shrink as they moved closer to each other. The unspoken tension between them was irresistible. Serena reached out and gently cupped Ash's cheek, her thumb caressing his skin gently.

"Remember when we promised each other that we'd achieve our dreams no matter what?" Serena whispered.

Ash nodded his heart pounding. "I remember."

Serena's lips curved into a tender smile and she leaned in, capturing Ash's lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. It was a kiss filled with years of love, desires, shared dreams, and the promise of a future together.

As they pulled away, Serena rested her forehead against Ash's, their breaths mingling. "I believe in us, Ash. I believe in our dreams and in this moment."