Perquisite Feelings

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual themes and mature content. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. All characters in the oneshot have legal age. So, read at your own risk.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ash push Serena's back against the wall before meeting her in a powerful kiss. Arms stroke and grab at their bodies as their mouths collide together in a mess of moans and slobber. Serena's knee hikes up to rub against Ash groin, then she hums into his mouth in satisfaction at the feel of its hardness. She continues to suck at his face while digging her knee into his crotch and compressing her bust against his chest.

"Nh-ah! Ohh...!" Serena moans as Ash lay tender kisses along the exposed skin on her neck, cradling his head in her arms.

"W-wh....What's going on?" Serena wonders. "How.... did this happen...?"

Ash wasn't entirely sure how this happened. After enjoying that lovely cake he and his friends made, Serena had out of the blue insisted the two of them head up to her room for some tea.

Apparently, the girl from Kalos had put aside some of the berries the group had scavenged and baked some small treats on the side and felt like sharing them with him. Ash was agreed...... only because he have like her sweet macrons and pastries......and partook in the food and drink with the preety lovely trainer.

The sweets in question were... unique. It's very sweet and tasty but, Ash could sense something bizarre beneath the taste. Despite that, he was still unable to stop himself from stuffing a couple of those puffs into his mouth as his chatted with his lovely bestfriend. Something about them just kept pulling him back to them. Whatever berries she had used, Ash was never tasted anything like them before.

As minutes passed, Ash found himself getting distracted from his conversation with Serena by, well, Serena. His attention was caught by the way the light of the setting sun made her honey-colored hair look so soft and lustrous. From there ash became fascinated with her beautiful face....how warm her smile felt and the way her eyes would glimmer whenever she would mention some cute clothing she had found at the store, which brought ash attention to her ensemble.

The curiosity of what she may look like without said outfits on briefly slides into Ash's thoughts, which he mentally admonish himself for that dirty thoughts. But as time went by, Ash found it more and more difficult to resist that urge and ended up focusing on her more....womanly features.

As Serena kept on rambling about clothes and Pokémon performing, Ash was unable to help his eyes from staring at her chest or the exposed skin on her thighs. He had even leaned over trying to catch a glance at her butt the one time she stood up to pour herself a second cup. It is in that moment where serena finally notices Ash quietly perving on her.

"H-hey!" she had shouted at him, both a scowl and blush on her face. "Just what are you looking at?!" She asked incredulously, consciously brushing the back of her skirt, as if Ash lecherous stare had dirtied it in some way. "Jeez. What's gotten into you? Ash?" Serena wondered. "You aren't usually like this...."

Those last words had made Ash think. Serena had a point, he wasn't sure why he had been so rudely ogling her just a moment before. He was never needed to control himself around her before. Granted, she is gorgeous, especially right now for some odd reason. Maybe it was the way the light of the setting sun hit her? Whatever it might have been, she appeared as if glowing to him in some fashion.

Even as Serena was looking down on him unapprovingly, Ash was unable to help himself from obviously admiring her womanly curves. Those slender legs leading up to her silky, supple thighs and nice wide hips. Her slender belly and sides, giving her a mature hourglass shaping. Her delicate hands, alongside those smooth, peachy arms. And of course, her nice, perfectly round bust hidden behind her favorite black top. Ash could hear her grunt in annoyance once his gaze had settled on her chest, but for some reason Ash didn't really care.