Inevitable Desires

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual scenes and mature content. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. So, read at your own risk. All characters in the story have legal age 18+ or older.

This oneshot was rewritten version.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, after hours of not so easy work, Ash Ketchum age 23, got out of Viridian City Pokemon University, where for the last few years he has worked as a Pokemon trainer lecturer or simply professor. He sighed in relief and let his trusty Pikachu climb over his hand and leapt on his shoulder. The trainer smiled at the Pokemon, then his gaze turned to the south in the direction of Pallet Town, although the town in question was not visible on the horizon from this distance.

Time to go back home.

Ash wouldn't travel by foot, of course. Being a former champion and a Pokemon professor, he never really had to. With that in mind, the young man brought out a Pokeball and released the Pokemon that resided inside. A Charizard materialised in a flash of white light, the dragon-like Pokemon uttered its deep cry, then looked at its trainer at this point fully knowing what command to expect. Ash had many Pokemon that could be useful for transportation, but his formerly unreliable, unruly and disrespectful Charizard was his favourite one.

Soon enough, the Pokemon was flying, carrying his trainer and Pikachu on its back, fast enough to reach Pallet Town in a short enough amount of time, but slow enough for passengers to be comfortable. That gave Ash some time to think. Usually being a Pokemon professor wasn't a very tough job to do for him.

As a teacher, Ash faced new challenges every day, just as he did in his travels. He had to find innovative ways to engage his students and make learning fun for them. He also had to adapt his teaching style to suit each individual student's needs, just like he had to adjust his battle strategy for each new opponent he faced.

But the biggest difference was that Ash was no longer on his own. He had a team of fellow teachers and staff members who supported him and worked alongside him to help their students succeed. He learned the importance of collaboration and teamwork, something that was not always necessary in his solo adventures.

Ash also had to deal with the administrative side of being a teacher, from lesson planning to grading assignments. This required a level of organisation and responsibility that he may not have had to deal with in his travels. But he took on these tasks with the same determination and enthusiasm that he approached his Pokemon battles with.

Through teaching, Ash also gained a deeper understanding of the world and the people in it. He learned about the different backgrounds and experiences of his students, and how to be sensitive to their individual needs. He also learned valuable life lessons from his students, who often surprised him with their unique perspectives and insights.

But perhaps the biggest change for Ash was the impact he had on his students' lives. As a teacher, he had the opportunity to shape young minds and inspire them to reach their full potential. He became a role model for his students, teaching them not just about academics, but also about friendship, determination, and never giving up on their dreams.

In the end, Ash's experiences as a teacher were just as fulfilling and rewarding as his adventures as a Pokemon trainer. He may not have caught any new Pokemon or won any gym badges, but he made a difference in the lives of his students, and that was a victory in itself.

Since he was a kid, Ash travelled with Pokemon, befriended them, trained them and battled with them, always with a clear goal in mind.... to become the Pokemon Master. Or, the goal seemed clear, but it really wasn't. Who was the Pokemon Master? The person who had several victories in Pokemon Leagues? The Champion of a region? Or champion of the world? Who owns all known species of Pokemon? As a kid, Ash never really wondered about that and looking at the matter from his current perspective, he really wished he did.