Time For A Rest And A Date

Warning: This oneshot contains mature content and sexual scenes. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. All characters in this oneshot 18+ or older. So, read at your own risk.

First, Thank you! for the permission Satoshi-Gekougha This oneshot was extended version of "Time for a rest and a date" chapter on his story. He is a amazing writer. If you want to read adventure, action and amour filled story, check out his one "I wanna be the very best."

I wrote the oneshot like you requested. And sorry for late shreejita23

It's begins from their date. (New scenes and lemon added)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they leave, Serena can't help but giggle as she comments "Well that was unexpected, but nice that your mom and Professor Oak are going to be watching your elite 4 battles. You know what's funny though, I've been constantly panicking for a while now that one of our moms would barge in on us when we were in the intimate mood. I never expected that one of them actually would be in our own temporary home."

Ash sighs a little as he replies in a slightly down tone"Yeah you're right, but at least mom seems happy. She was a little too excited about you taking my last name but that's just her. She loves you more than me, you know."

Serena smirks a little as she exclaims in a slightly playful tone "Well, that's just because she knows I'm the perfect girl for you Ashy."

Ash chuckles a little as he replies "You don't need her to tell me that princess. Speaking of which, I've got a little something for you. Just something to show you my appreciation for everything you've done for me."

Serena raises an eyebrow in confusion as she watches her boyfriend walk towards the doorway before opening up a large package. He soon walks back over to her as a bright smile coats the Kalos queen's face.

Ash holds out a bouquet of flowers towards his girlfriend, a mix of her two favourite colours blue and pink. He smiles at her brightly as he explains "I've got you some flowers. Some pink and some baby blue because I know there are your two favourite colours."

Serena takes the bouquet into her hands as a rosey red blush appears on her cheeks. She loves it when Ash does sweet things for her, especially little thoughtful gifts like this.

She leans forward and plants a soft kiss on his lips before she pulls back and replies in a grateful tone "Ahhh, thank you Ash. I really appreciate it. These are so beautiful, and they smell lovely too."

The Alola champion internally celebrates his little win as he exclaims "I'm glad you like them beautiful. I just wanted to give you something for how awesome you've been over the last few weeks helping me prepare for the league. If it wasn't for how much you've supported me and helped me through each match, then there's no way I'd have been able to win. I owe a lot to you Serena, and I seriously can't thank you enough. I feel like I need to do a lot more in return to reward you."

Serena finds her heart melting at Ash's sweetness, feeling really blessed that he appreciates her so much. She soon shakes her head a little as she replies in a modest tone "That means a lot to hear you say that Ash. But you don't need to say thank you or reward me in any sort of way. Just knowing you appreciate me is enough. I don't do these things so I can get rewarded or feel like you owe me something in return. No, I do it because I love you and I want to see you succeed."

Ash isn't too surprised by Serena's modest answer, seeing these things as just a part of the unconditional love they have for each other. However, he can't help but play around with her a little and tease the life out of her.