The Celebration Of Victory (part 2)

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual scenes and mature content. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it, So, read at your own risk. All characters in this oneshot have 18 years or older.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amidst the electrifying battlefield of the Kalos League finals, Ash and his Pokémon exhibited unparalleled strength and resilience. Greninja's Water Shuriken clashed fiercely against Charizard's Flamethrower, creating a spectacle of sizzling energy.

As the battle intensified, Clemont, Ash's first friend in Kalos, shouted encouragement from the sidelines. "You've got this, Ash! Unleash the power of your Pokémon bond and determination!"

Bonnie, his younger sister, jumped up and down, waving a supportive banner. "Go, Greninja! Go, Ash! Make us proud!"

The clash of Water Shuriken and Flamethrower continued, the battlefield illuminated by the dazzling display of elemental power. On the sidelines, Clemont's Luxray and Bonnie's Dedenne watched with intense focus, mirroring the excitement and tension of the battle.

Clemont continued to cheer, "Come on, Ash! Greninja! Together, you can overcome anything!"

As Greninja and Charizard pushed their limits, showcasing their unwavering determination, Bonnie screamed cheerfully, "Show them your strength, Greninja! Come on, Ash! Greninja! Keep going!"

Meanwhile, Serena stood with bated breath, her heart pounding with each intense moment. She couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and admiration for Ash. "You're amazing, Ash! I know you can do it!"

The battle reached a pivotal moment as Greninja and Charizard locked eyes, the intensity between them palpable. Charizard unleashed a powerful Dragon Claw, and Greninja responded with a swift Double Team, creating illusions that confused Charizard.

Serena, caught in the whirlwind of emotions, couldn't contain her excitement. "You're incredible, Ash! Keep going!"

As the battle raged on, Greninja and Charizard continued their fierce exchange of moves, each Pokémon pushing itself to the limits. Charizard, determined to overcome Greninja's speed, unleashed a searing Flamethrower, attempting to engulf its agile opponent.

Greninja, ever nimble, evaded the flames with swift Water Shuriken counterattacks. Ash, fueled by determination, shouted strategic commands, "Dodge and counter, Greninja! Let's show them our synchronised strength!"

The battlefield became a dance of shadows and reflections as Greninja executed acrobatic manoeuvres, utilising its speed and the illusions from Double Team. Charizard, momentarily disoriented, struggled to pinpoint the real Greninja amidst the duplicates.

Clemont, analysing the battlefield dynamics, called out, "Ash, your strategy is brilliant! Keep them on their toes!"

Bonnie, watching with wide-eyed excitement, added, "Go, Greninja! Show them the power of your bond with Ash!"

Serena, marvelled at the synchronisation between Ash and Greninja. "They're like a perfect team, anticipating each other's moves. Their bond is mesmerising! I am proud of you Ash”

The battle took a breathtaking turn as Greninja, in a burst of speed, closed the gap between itself and Charizard. Ash seized the moment, "Now, Greninja! Water Shuriken and Close Combat!"

Greninja executed a rapid onslaught, striking Charizard with Water Shurikens from multiple angles and following up with powerful Close Combat punches. The combination left Charizard momentarily stunned.

The electrifying moment reached its climax as Greninja, surrounded by a surge of pulsating energy, entered its Ash-Greninja form. The battlefield transformed into a spectacle of heightened power and determination.