Warmy Shelters

Warning: This oneshot contains sexual themes and mature scenes. If you feel uncomfortable, don't read it. All characters in the story have 18 years or older. So, read at your own risk.

It doesn't contain profanity.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is all your fault, Ash Ketchum, you know that, right?" 19-year-old honey blonde performer asked sarcastically as she tried to somehow get some rainwater off herself... she and her boyfriend, standing near her, were pretty much soaked, all thanks to a sudden storm that had struck the Fight Area with only the barest of warning, and was now mercilessly hammering the beautiful tropical island!

"My fault?" her boyfriend Ash Ketchum, who had just a few months earlier turned eighteen, protested as he tried to find shelter from the rain... which was hard, in the middle of such a huge shower, and with so few natural covers. "Now, how is any of this my fault?"

Serena wrinkled her nose. "Well, maybe if you hadn't stopped to challenge those trainers, we would be at the bungalow, now, and quite dry... but nooo, Mr. Pokemon Master just had to stop to duel them, while the storm was brewing... and this is the result!"

"But those guys were Elite Four material, I tell you! I mean, they even forced Pikachu, Charizard and Infernape to go all out!" Ash tried to defend his position. "How often do you get the chance of facing people like those?"

"Pika pi, pika pika chu, pikachu!" Pikachu squeaked as he tried to take cover under the ample leaves of a palm-like tree. The electric mouse seemed to have said that it still wasn't a good excuse to stay there as the weather worsened, and to get soaked in rain!

"Oh, come on, Pikachu, whose side are you on, anyway?" Ash lamented, a huge sweatdrop pouring from behind his head. The aspiring Pokemon Master sighed, understanding that there was not much he could say in his own defense, and took a glance towards the end of the small forest they were in.

"Alright... but I maintain that we couldn't miss that chance to practice! Anyway, that aside... at this point, our bungalow isn't that far away, so how about we race there and try to reach that as fast as possible? At least we won't stay under the rain for much longer..."

"Alright..." Serena said in a resigned tone. With all the water pouring from the sky, they could even have run as fast as a Rapidash, and they would still be completely washed up by the time they arrived... but there wasn't much of a choice, considering the downpour was not slowing down anytime soon!

Ash picked up Pikachu and held him tight as not to leave him behind... and after winking to his starter, he grabbed his girlfriend's hand and motioned for her to get ready. Serena nodded as she brushed some hair away from her face... and after the trio had taken a deep breath, mentally preparing for the shower they were about to take, they dashed madly towards their temporary home and along the muddy road, accelerating as much as they could while the rain washed them all over!

Ash, serena and Pikachu felt the drops of water fall on them without mercy as they got closer and closer to a pretty house that was already visible in the distance... a house on the ground floor, with a reclined roof, that seemed to be a bungalow for tourists... but even looking at it from outside, it was clear that it was a lot larger and had a lot more commodities.

In fact, that was the house Ash and serena were staying at for the months the young aspiring champion was about to spend training in the Battle Zone, in preparation for his challenge to the Elite Four and the Kanto Champion. After returning from a long and adventurous training journey all over the world, together with his inseparable friend Pikachu and his childhood friend now-girlfriend serena, Ash had a feeling he had become strong enough to at least attempt to challenge the most skilled trainers in the Kanto League, in order to finally make a grab at the coveted title of Pokemon Master.