Erotic Weekend

Warning: This oneshot contains mature content and sexual themes. If you feel uncomfortable don't read it. All characters in the story have legal age. So, read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Never had the luxury of a weekend's rest been more appreciated.

Serena was done with this week. Describing it as stressful felt like an understatement and a half! She would have rather had to endure endless combatants at the Pokémon showcase board desperately trying to claim the kalos queen title away from her.

The current performer queen of the Kalos region was currently working under aria, one of the former kalos queen. As ironic as it was, it was for good reason; Aria had a plethora of experience as an actress and a performer, and these skills were currently in the process of being handed down to the younger woman.

The reason this was even happening in the first place was because she had been invited to play a notable role in an upcoming movie... and it was no secret she had been offered the job because of her borderline-celebrity status. The current queen and a former queen in a single film? That was how you made money.

However, production was a far tougher beast than she initially expected. Being coached by Aria was one thing, but putting what she had learned into practice was not her strong point. It certainly didn't help that they had one especially picky director, but he was renowned for making the best movies, so that was a reason why.

..........But goodness, the retakes were endless. There were only so many times she could say the same lines and perform the same kind of dance before she lost her mind!

But at least it was over-- for this weekend, at least. She could now go home and spend the weekend sleeping. Her muscles were begging for rest.

"You did well this week," Aria praised her, greeting her student while she was changing back into her ordinary attire. "I could tell you were putting in 110%."

"And I am 110% tired," Serena responded, not afraid to forsake being respectful due to how frustrated she was.

Aria chuckled lightly but briefly, deciding it was best not to agitate the poor girl. Her mood was not the greatest, and understandably so "I commend you for not wanting to smack the director when he called for that tenth take."

"I was ready to strangle him," Serena confessed. "But the money is good."

"This work is difficult, but you will get used to it," Aria reassured her, and while Serena did appreciate her teacher's attempt to soften her mood, it wasn't really helping. What the former kalos queen decided to say next, however.....

"I understand it's gotten you quite stressed as well, but there's no need to worry...I have a solution! In fact, it's a little trick I used when I first started my acting career as well."

Serena's interest was piqued slightly, enough to prompt a response. "Go on..."

"The production company for this film is responsible for a variety of films," Aria continued, walking towards a nearby door. Serena recalled that was where they kept a lot of the outfits they wore for the film, and that she had no permission to take a peek. The protocols were a little odd, but it seemed her superior had enough clearance. "And so long as none of the outfits are required at a given time, they're allowed to be borrowed for personal use... well, so long as no one notices, of course."

"...what are you getting at?" Serena wasn't in the mood for the monologuing.

Aria smiled and opened the door, revealing what appeared to be a large storage room. Serena's curiosity was tickled enough for her to follow her mentor as she walked in, and the things she saw amazed her. There were costumes for pretty much everything one could imagine, but her eyes were drawn most to the.... adult outfits.